Possible Team to Recruit?

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Mid-Age

I found this mod on Moddb a while ago. I saw em from the start, they've got big plans but it currenly looks like shyte. They have a (3 mb) public beta out now.

To get to the point, these guys have done mining/treecutting/metalworks exp and stuff. It's true, I've played the beta, it's VERY shitty graphics and the inventory hardly does anything, but these guys don't seem too bad at the mining/woodcutting EXP stuff (even tho it doesn't save, but we have already figured out how that works in MS:C haven't we?)

Now I don't know if these guys'll help you or not, but I don't know if they know if we exist! *shrug* I leave the decision up to you, thothie (or Lord K?).

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Lets hope we can get em ;) More people = the better... But mabye some conflicts?

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
IMO, we don't need a mining system. What good would it be? We don't a have a huge community to trade amongst.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
There's a mining system on the to do list. Got pick axe, got some script outlines... Requires heavy modification of Goblin town, mscave, and Gate City, and requires the connecting Underkeep. Gatecity, I think, will need to wait until at least October when the creator gets back. Granted, may get bumped into oblivion by the vote for hard code. (Like, so many other things.)

Tis just to give people somethin' to do other than kill monsters. Never designed with the intent that players would trade among one another, but hell, could happen. ;)

...also had an alchemy system planned out (before I got here), but seems it'd be harder to set up, looking at the rather sketchy plan.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well the guys who created all that must be good at hardcoding...they could help ms alot... as for the mining system , yes its the reason i didt vote hardcode...ms got boring..so i wanted new content