Requst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I would like to requst all server to ban these two peoples.

# 6 "NoMama" 21 STEAM_0:1:5693966 5 02:10 309 0

# 8 "JoMama" 24 STEAM_0:1:4108969 6 00:59 307

They are theives. They invited a lot of persons to tPoD. They are morons!

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
If you post here exactly what you're telling me on Steam Friends right now, I'm sure people would see the exact reason why these guys are dicks.

I mean: give the example, and not only the facts.

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Well he (NoMama) wouldn't give me my nova blade back I kept asking untill he threw it in the water.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I lol'd,
/saves banned.cfg

Joeh

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I have added these two to my servers ban list.

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
He Borrowed it then when I wanted it back he wouldn't give it to me and threw it in the water...

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Mikkel might just be too angry to type this right now, so I'll just do it for him:
Six months ago Mikkel lended NoMama his nova blade because he was in tPoD, just like Mikkel. After that, NoMama vanished for six months. I'm guessing Blasto121 booted him for being inactive.
Now, NoMama showed up in-game and apparently refused to return Mikkel the nova blade. He actually just tossed it in a body of water in some random map (and as you all probably know, items in water can not be picked up) and now it vanished.
Also, Mikkel says that JoMama (who is not in tPoD) just invited NoMama to tPoD. And apparently, based on this quote they're now both inviting more people to tPoD:
Mikkel said:
They invited a lot of persons to tPoD.

Edit: I guess Mikkel beat me to typing a part of that... yeah...

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Actually, I was the one who invited JoMama into tPoD sometime ago, I don't remember inviting NoMama. :|

From what I can recall, JoMama hasn't done anything worthy of being banned. NoMama gives him a bad reputation :\

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
villager said:
Actually, I was the one who invited JoMama into tPoD sometime ago, I don't remember inviting NoMama. :|

From what I can recall, JoMama hasn't done anything worthy of being banned. NoMama gives him a bad reputation :\
''

He was there to, and he was a moron too!

Nomama

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I love how someone who's best insult and reply is "THEY ARE MORONS!" That show a lot of maturity :/ As for the nova blade. I got it a long time ago on a seperate account and name and gave it to my Nomama accoutn name. I never recall mikkel EVER giving me a nova blade. I rememeber when we all were in the snow map, and some guy who had a greater ice blade. Was being rude about it and refusing to let me have it. Even though he had 2 and everyone already had one. And Mikkel being nice enough to give me his gib saying he would get a new one.

Also Mikkel tried to take my nova blade :/ He never lent me a Nova blade. I cant help but laugh how I am the 'dick' yet mikkel keeps going "THEY R MORONS!!" sounds like he's the dick :/ I have never taken nor borrowed anything from mikkel or anyone. Other than what I previously posted about the gib. Which I thanked mikkel for.

Also I left tPoD myself yesterday so me and Jomama could duel on the pvp server. I asked Jomama to reinvite me. Mikkel started screaming at Jomama saying he was out of the clan. This was before I was reinvited of course. As for who invited me 6 months ago. I personally cannot remember seeing as I play Nomama randomly, and when I want to lvl an alt. Anyway Mikkel screamed at Jomama saying he was out of the clan blah blah blah. For the mere fact that he would not force me to give up MY OWN nova blade. Because mikkel lost his or sold his or whatever. And for whatever reason thought mine was his :/

One last thing we did not invite anyone :| at all :| There are a very very very few and small amount of people that play this game. And the ones that do are high lvls in high lvl clans. So just more wood on the fire of how much mikkel is a liar :/

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Or believe me

JoMama

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Can we please stop the drama here. I'm sick and tired of being called a theif every time an item is missing. I don't even have any of the said items that are supposedly 'stolen.'

I'm tired of people demanding me banned for simple drama. Mikkel PMed me a month or so ago asking me about this, and I told him then and will say again "You are better off getting it on your own, instead of waiting for NoMama to give it to you."

It's been 6 months, let it go, and start enjoying the game for once in your life. And stop trying to get me banned for no reason. I've been in the clan for months and so has NoMama (and he hasn't even played).

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Nomama said:
I love how someone who's best insult and reply is "THEY ARE MORONS!" That show a lot of maturity :/ As for the nova blade. I got it a long time ago on a seperate account and name and gave it to my Nomama accoutn name. I never recall mikkel EVER giving me a nova blade.

Yes I did call you a fatass mother fucker with a red mohawk, after you threw my nova away

Nomama said:
I rememeber when we all were in the snow map, and some guy who had a greater ice blade. Was being rude about it and refusing to let me have it. Even though he had 2 and everyone already had one. And Mikkel being nice enough to give me his gib saying he would get a new one.

I'm not being nice to you, anymore.

Nomama said:
Also Mikkel tried to take my nova blade :/ He never lent me a Nova blade. I cant help but laugh how I am the 'dick' yet mikkel keeps going "THEY R MORONS!!" sounds like he's the dick :/ I have never taken nor borrowed anything from mikkel or anyone. Other than what I previously posted about the gib. Which I thanked mikkel for.

No I didn't try to take "your" Nova Blade, I asked for it multiply times.
No we didn't talk about GiB's

Nomama said:
Also I left tPoD myself yesterday so me and Jomama could duel on the pvp server. I asked Jomama to reinvite me. Mikkel started screaming at Jomama saying he was out of the clan.

Is he now? are you?

Nomama said:
This was before I was reinvited of course. As for who invited me 6 months ago. I personally cannot remember seeing as I play Nomama randomly, and when I want to lvl an alt. Anyway Mikkel screamed at Jomama saying he was out of the clan blah blah blah. For the mere fact that he would not force me to give up MY OWN nova blade. Because mikkel lost his or sold his or whatever. And for whatever reason thought mine was his :/

Lmao

Nomama said:
One last thing we did not invite anyone :| at all :| There are a very very very few and small amount of people that play this game. And the ones that do are high lvls in high lvl clans. So just more wood on the fire of how much mikkel is a liar :/

Okay, maybe you didn't I went mad at that part.

Nomama

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Mikkel said:
Yes I did call you a fatass mother **** with a red mohawk

Again...I love how I am the 'dick' your making great strives in your maturity mikkel. :/ If you continue to want to throw petty insults and claim I 'stole' your sword. I am done replying to this thread, if you all feel the need to ban me. Fine whatever, believe him over me. I know the truth as does Jomama. If you wanna wrongfully ban someone ban me then :/. Jomama has never done anything and like villager said. I give him a 'bad' rep. So ban me till your hearts content if it truly makes you happy inside.

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Nomama said:
Mikkel said:
Yes I did call you a fatass mother **** with a red mohawk

Again...I love how I am the 'dick' your making great strives in your maturity mikkel. :/

Well I said:
Give it back to me.

You replied:
Hard or soft.

Now let us talk maturity.

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Banned Nomama, reason? Destroying an item he lent you, that's the only reason, I don't tolerate stuff like that.

Nomama

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Belmont said:
Banned 'em, reason? Destroying an item he lent you, that's the only reason, I don't tolerate stuff like that.

I was never lent an item :| The only item close to lent was givin to me from mikkel. And that was the GiB. I never recieved nor borrowed a nova blade from Mikkel. I can easily say

"Mikkel give me back my phoenix armor I let you borrow" does it mean it's actually my phoenix armor? Or am I just jealous and to lazy to get with my clan and get it myself :/

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Nomama said:
Belmont said:
Banned 'em, reason? Destroying an item he lent you, that's the only reason, I don't tolerate stuff like that.

I was never lent an item :| The only item close to lent was givin to me from mikkel. And that was the GiB. I never recieved nor borrowed a nova blade from Mikkel. I can easily say

"Mikkel give me back my phoenix armor I let you borrow" does it mean it's actually my phoenix armor? Or am I just jealous and to lazy to get with my clan and get it myself :/
You got owned, now dance.

Nomama

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Nomama said:
Belmont said:

You got owned, now dance.

K how was I owned :/ Is it the fact that your all banning me with 0 evidence?

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I like how you claim that no one has ever lent you items, yet I recall lending one of you(Jo or No) some fire gauntlets, and upon asking for their return (after you disappeared), you denied their existence.

Even so, you haven't denied the throwing the nova into the water thing, so I assume that you did...
And why the hell would you destroy your own rare valuable items?

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I belive Mikkel more than you, sorry.

But unless I see yourself saying sorry to Mikkel I won't lift the ban.

Nomama

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sabre said:
I like how you claim that no one has ever lent you items, yet I recall lending one of you(Jo or No) some fire gauntlets, and upon asking for their return (after you disappeared), you denied their existence.

Even so, you haven't denied the throwing the nova into the water thing, so I assume that you did...

So there is a screenshot of this? Throwing MY nova blade in the water that is. Also if you want the fire gaunts come to me. I have 0 problem giving you your fire gaunts :/

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Nomama said:
Sabre said:

So there is a screenshot of this? Also if you want the fire gaunts come to me. I have 0 problem giving you your fire gaunts :/
I really don't care bout the gauntlets, I have long since replaced them...I was just poking holes in your statement about not borrowing anything, which you have just affirmed as wrong...
Now, about that novablade dropping.

Nomama

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sabre said:
Nomama said:
Sabre said:

So there is a screenshot of this? Also if you want the fire gaunts come to me. I have 0 problem giving you your fire gaunts :/
I really don't care bout the gauntlets, I have long since replaced them...I was just poking holes in your statement about not borrowing anything, which you have just affirmed as wrong...
Now, about that novablade dropping.

It's been 6 months :/ so how could I really remember seeing as they are flame gaunts and noone really cares about them. As for the nova I got this just the night before while me and jomama were dueling. Hence why I dueled him so I could try out my new sword on him. Mikkel saw I had a nova blade and came to me with this story of "I let you borrow that :D". Unless someone has screenshots of mikkel going "here nomama borrow MY nova blade" and screenshots of me THROWING my own nova blade into the water. There is no real case other than mikkel trying to take what is rightfully mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.