Rollback Request - TICKET GLITCH

chimeraddd

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Last worked at 1:15 AM, Central Standard time on January first, 2010.

STEAM_0:1:5955290

Character is in slot one.

What happened to my character was, I had tried to ticket a Greater Thunderaxe, then it and maybe, 80% of my inventory items vanished.
Didn't rejoin or join another server and find that the items were gone, it happened right then and there.

Thank you, and much appreciated when you have the time to do this rollback!

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Bleh, can't do it - admin is logged in. Gawds we need to switch back to VNC. I'll PM Blasto and try again later.

chimeraddd

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thanks for trying to rollback my character. When do you think Blasto121 will be logged off admin?

Also, another quick question. Would I be able to get on that character and try to ticket or un-ticket something to see if that fixes anything? In my opinion it's worth a shot, but first I would like to know if it will make matters worse or not.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
You can't do any damage to your character that a roll back won't fix. Ye may have ticketed a corrupted item, or the ticket you got back may have corrupted your item data stream for some reason or other. Shifting through your inventory on Char_Recover or some such maybe worth a shot, but it's a long one.

As for when Blasto will get back, I'm honestly quite surprised he hasn't already. Looks as though he hasn't even picked up my message. :\ Assuming he's alive, he'll likely get to it in within the next day or two.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Nevermind... Blasto still hasn't picked up my message, but it looks like the system reset/rebooted, and thus logged out the other user.

You've been rolled back... It's true, your character file does not seem to be overly large - but sometimes other weird stuff happens that'll corrupt characters. Part of the downside to a passive system, I suppose. Usually it's double clicking on a character that causes this sort of corruption, but I can't be sure.

chimeraddd

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Nevermind... Blasto still hasn't picked up my message, but it looks like the system reset/rebooted, and thus logged out the other user.

You've been rolled back... It's true, your character file does not seem to be overly large - but sometimes other weird stuff happens that'll corrupt characters. Part of the downside to a passive system, I suppose. Usually it's double clicking on a character that causes this sort of corruption, but I can't be sure.

Thanks Thothie, heh got lucky there with the system reset.