zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Wrath said:
Also remember drugs will solve all your problems.

Untill you end up being a possible addict to those drugs, then comes the side effects.

All this stuff about energy drinks and coffe, i don't trust it. It's like i tried many times drinking energy drinks and a few cups of strong coffe to see if it helps me stay up longer and it doesnt, it just ends up being an addiction like smoking that doesnt do anything special. (this is for myself of course, i've tried many types of things like this, i never end up addicted, i'm sort of addicted to bubblegums though >_>)

Gorynych

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I've been drinking HUGE doeses of Coffee for 2 years, So far i can't say i'm addicted. Thing is, i know i'm gonna end up having a caffeen overdose, but let's face it, When I do...It's a big-un

Surely 550ml x 4 per day x 300 ( average amount of days Depending on how many days i do it for) Anyone able to work out how much that is?

By Reference to that, if i was gonna overdose of caffeen, it'll be now.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I've had sleeping problems before, but it was related to other stuff. One of those things was the schedule i plan in the summer for example, mostly in summer i try to keep myself awake like double time compared to school's time, it makes me extra tired and at some point i either sleep way too much after doing this or sleep a short amount and get troubled with my next few sleeping moments, because i end up getting up like "good as new" but i only slept 2 or 3 hours at best (which isn't good).
Another reason for myself is excitement about stuff, like get excited with the release of something you enjoy or excitement related to someone in your life... you know, things that keep your imagination working non stop even when you try to get some sleep. :wink:

I don't even know how i fixed myself out of these problems aswell, from what i remember i had this same problem twice in my life in around 3 years. My guess is that it goes away just like a headache.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
You're not addicted, eh? Try stopping cold for three days and tell me if you can still function. ;)

Staying on the drug isn't going to show as much signs of addiction as laying off suddenly.

Gorynych

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
CrazyMonkeyDude said:
You're not addicted, eh? Try stopping cold for three days and tell me if you can still function. ;)

Challenge accepted, infact, Why not make five days, I'll be at school all of next week (Bar Weekends) so it's easier not to.

Gorynych

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Challenge failed, My brothers a...(Word) and he made me a coffee.
I'm ashamed. Oh, i didn't have any coffee untill now, but i still didn't get to sleep!
Might just be a mon->fri thing :roll:

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Gorynych said:
Challenge failed, My brothers a...(Word) and he made me a coffee.
I'm ashamed. Oh, i didn't have any coffee untill now, but i still didn't get to sleep!
Might just be a mon->fri thing :roll:

Take some pills they will solve your problems and snort some NyQuil while your at it.