J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Re: The Blades of Urdual - 18 members

Ummm...
You don't like it?

Anyway,
thanks mainly to Kuroneko's everlasting administrator L337-ness, all the Blades of Urdual now have the custom title "Blade of Urdual", as well as their names in blue because... well blue doesn't vanish against the background colour of the forum template.

Changed it to grey because it's less obtrusive and it fits the guild theme.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score

Liv (MoRt), when will you be in-game again?

Edit: I figured out Cornholio's rank. He is a Negotiator of the Outer Circle of Myrlance, based on his max. HP, max. mana and character level. First post has been updated.

Xeropace

Adventurer
MSC Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score

Well I thought I'd apply, I see BoU guys around a lot and so far you've all been a good experiance to play with. My character says I'm in RiP Ingame but I'm not, I was kicked due to inactivity a long time ago (I'm talking when MSC was first released).

Well I call myself Xeropace, but some call me by my real name, Matt. I'm 18 and live in England

I was drawn to BoU just from playing with you guys and enjoying it, and after checking out this thread I'm even more interested as it seems very functional. I'm usually on atleast once everyday, sometimes just for an hour sometimes for half a day haha (I have a lot of free time some days).

My stats are in my sig but I'll post them here too.
Character Name: Xeropace
Title: Thug 31
Health: 543
Mana: 300
SC:15

I use whatever weapon I think is suitable, mainly between the Perfect Hugger and Greater Ice Blade. I will also hang back if I think a boss is too strong for me and I'll just feed it HP. I like to help others and will try to save anyone I see with low hp (Run in and stand between them and the monster). I spend a lot of time leveling up my lower weapons so I can be more balanced to work in any environment. I've read the rules and what the guild is about and believe I can happily comply with it all.

Thanks for your time.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score

This is the second application I've seen that is actually really good, and it definitely helps me decide positively on letting you in :D
Judging by how thorough your post is, I assume you read the entire "Joining the Blades" section. Basically what I'm trying to say is: your trial has started! See you in-game :mrgreen:

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score

Xerospace, I think I have fallen in love. That's a very nice application you have made. Detailed, to the point, and without any rants added in (something I suffer from, rantalicious posts plague me).

Liv

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score

J-M v2.5.5 said:
Liv (MoRt), when will you be in-game again?

Finally got some time in that Friday (01 FEB) after 8:00pm (time zone: UTC +1:00).

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score

Xerospace is a good player and fun to play with, I used to play a lot with him and he won't cause you any trouble :wink:

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score

I have played with him since the very start of MS:C and some time in 1.35, he'll probaly still remember me.

Xeropace

Adventurer
MSC Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score

Belmont man, I used to be a higher level than you and you loved archery if I remember haha. I'm gonna guess you used to play with me and Skillasaur a lot?

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score

Not that much wich him, but quite a lot with you, when you played : P.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score

I'd say if he was in RiP, he is a satisfactory candidate for the Blades ;)

The Adventurer12

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Re: The Blades of Urdual - 17 members

Hello J-M. My Name IS Archer IN Game And Im Willing To Join The Balance Of Blade Of Urudal

PS

This is Adventurer friend im not adventurer

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score

"Adventurer friend," You're probobly, no, definitely, going to have to prove that you are not adventurer before you can join this guild. You're going to need a separate forum account, and a separate steamID. If not, I really don't see you being able to join.

Not that we don't appreciate your interest in joining. :mrgreen:

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score

By chance, is your full name Black archer_halo_blue?

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score

Terry -> STEAM_0:1:416664
Edric McTavish -> STEAM_0:1:3373190
Matelite -> STEAM_0:0:3617138
Vugor -> STEAM_0:1:4904752

Vugor says he's been a long time member of the Blades, and simply took a leave of absence.

The other three, Matelite, Edric McTavish, and Terry, are now Trial Members of the Blades by my invitation. They were pretty cool in-game, and had upon my asking if they would like to join (since they seemed so cool, and are new to this game), they agreed to it.

Anyways, those three decided they want into the Blades, they agreed to abide by our rules, and I hope you will find them alright, too, J-M. :D

(+4 for the Blades, three new, one oldie making a come back)

Aische

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score

hi blades
i would like to join the blades of urdual or should i say i wanted to join ever since i played ms the first time but never had enough time to play really active
now i have the time to play almost every day and since there are just nice people in bou im playing most of the time with at least one of u id like to be part of the balance

my person:
county: Germany

main char: aische
level: 37 Fencer
hp: 711
mp: 390
sword: 28
ma: 26
sa: 27
axe: 26
blunt: 26
archery: 26
sc: 20
parry: 47

i try to keep my skills balanced and often train em on ww daragoth foutpost ara sadly i cant make a listen server caus i have no fn pw ( dont want to block servers by playing the same maps again and again )
my favorite maps are ww and cotbg ( im a crow fan :) )
i want to setup a msc server in near future but have some problems with the servers os caus i have to update it to be able to install wine ( athlon xp3000+ 333mhz fsb 1 gb ram debian gnu linux ) its my file server so i have to be careful cause i dont want to break the file service if that wont work i will use one of my other pcs ( not that powerful but hey another exp grinding server is better then no server i think )

thanks for reading this

aische

( sorry if my english isnt that good was an f student at school )

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score

Almost a Blade:
MoRt

People on trial:
Archer (only if you create your own forum account)
Aische

People who might be on trial:
Matelite
Edric McTavish
Terry

Ex-Blade possibly returning:
Vugor

Vugor

New Adventurer
Reaction score

yeah.... i finally started playing this game again.....wow it's been awhile.....

yes i would like to return, i am currently able to be decently active, prolly around 5-10 hours a week i can play or atleast check in if im busy with other stuff or if my addiction to Dwarf Fortress still distracts me

as so i may be able to have a retruit for the guild, my little bro has been playing alot lately and is thinking about joining a guild, he is still thinking about it thou

the annoying fact is that currently my computer is the only one in the house that can play MS-C until our family comp gets fixed (been waiting 6 months for that........)

Terry

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score

Real-Name: Ryan
Ingame-Name: Terry
Health:300 (still movin up)
Mana: 140 (more to Come)
Build: Swords/Small arms as main (rest for HP and Mana Build)

Ive Been playing this Game off-and-on Since it released from MS 1.0 (anceint times).
I play this game about 5-10 hours a day (seems over excessive, But i Work as well).
I was Refered by Netrogor(if thats how he spells it, Yeah im bad with names).
I would like to be a part of this guild and rip stuff apart with the best of the best of the Guildies!
Thank you!, for the insight of HP and mana building , it help me out and still working hard to get up there in the high lvls
I agree to the Ruleset 100%,I never Ninja loot anything without a Respectable Roll thats if i can even use it...
and i red the Background of the guild, I like it!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks, Net! and J-M see ya Soon!

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score

A shame Matelite & Edric are so hesitant to use the forums. :(

EDIT:
Oh, and I'm glad you desire to be in the Blades, Terry. It's up to J-M to make the final decision, though. ^^

Dudeman418

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score

I see LOTS of applications. :wink: Anyway, glad to see Aische is on trial, good luck man. :)