1 Wish :P

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Rather than concept art, we lack written descriptions on the lore about how some beings look like.

I mean, what is exactly atholo anyway? with so many skeleton one would imagine this is some medieval zombie apocalypse.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I thought we covered that... But all of the three Dread Lords were undead. The 1st being Jiro's brother, the 2nd being Atholo, who was an eleven knight, hastily used to replace the lost of the 1st, only to see him imprisoned by a Felewyn priestess not long after, and the third being the amalgamated "abomination" construct, Undamael, who was prominent for most of the war, and wasn't put away until slightly after, by those five old sots. Lor Malgoriand's armies were about half and half undead and orcs, so with that, in addition to the fact that necromancy was never particularly uncommon, and the undead effectively last forever, yeah, there's a f*ckload of masterless undead wandering about. :\

There are no physical descriptions of any of them - the physical descriptions of all the characters are minimal, at best... But this works to our advantage, given our limited access to models.

Not that this has anything to do with Kray Eldorad, the description of which has been vague, at best, but you've got 11 pieces of artwork to work with, references for more, and a rather lengthy description of the goal written there. The folks who made the LotR games surely had less to work with than that, lest yer saying I have to map it out myself, but that'd be about half the work, rather defeating the purpose of delegating the task.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Someone call the cyber police, we got a runner! >_<

This makes me think, subject is kinda vague, "1 wish :p", no date mentioned as to when it would come true, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :evil:

Seriously now, no one knows what happened with this guy? He just vanished after saying it was nearly finished, what a heart breaker! :oldshock:

Fegged

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
Someone call the cyber police, we got a runner! >_<

This makes me think, subject is kinda vague, "1 wish :p", no date mentioned as to when it would come true, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :evil:

Seriously now, no one knows what happened with this guy? He just vanished after saying it was nearly finished, what a heart breaker! :oldshock:
As hes a member of tDK we should have our sources >:3

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Orly.

What are you waiting for? O______________________________O'

Go go go.