100th topic

Who didnt pass this year at school and have to do exams again?

• Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deathblower

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thats cool.

just a question like that, who didnt pass this year at school and have to do exams again?

*Edit by Kuroneko*

Just for the record, this was the 22nd topic, and the 101st post.

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
lol, im the first "me". i failed one subject and went to summer school, suprise suprise it was english, buit my teacher was a pathetic excuse of a human and should be deported to the moon

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ketis then what do u mean your losing a whole year? and u can take summer school. i did and passed with a 80. and only took 2 weeks. and thats one subject

Relac

New Adventurer
Reaction score
School is for nerds.

I dropped out after 7th grade. im smarter than 60% of the population. i got an iq of 120. borderline to genius.

School is alright for math and stuff.. but school is worthless. Watch history channel if you want to learn something. " LETS GO TO SCHOOL TO DO MORE AT HOME! "

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I´ve taken some IQ tests...First tried the Dannish (they must be really stupid) i got an iq on 214... Tried the swedish (smarties :D) got an IQ alittle over 100. haha. :p...I could quit school now if i wanted too. I´m smarter than any of the kids in my class oR school.

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
uh im sure those tested are on the web and arnt accurate. and Relac, i appreciate ur views on school, but thats stupid. school helps socially and intellegence. u may be smart n all but how old are u now, and where are u working? u cant get a decent job without atleast a high school education. kids be cool, stay in school. omg sum1 please smack me, im sticking up for school

dRkILL

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Relac said:
School is for nerds.

Uh, hello.... I AM a nerd.... I don't go to school for English/History though. Most of my courses consist of engineering/sciences/math. Just look at my schedule here.

Relac

New Adventurer
Reaction score
we all are. well, for me i guess i can say it for myself. cause im a chef. a pretty good one to for only have 1 yr exp.

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Im not a nerd, but I have friends that are that got me involved in such mods

I love school, its a chance to see most my friends in one day and have a chance to find something new to talk about, like making fun of the retarded bigot teachers.

Falcon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I have a high iq but I am stupid, Im gonna fail everything because I never do work! It's meant to be 150+ but I don't believe em... MUAHAHAHA they'll tell me when I rule the world!!!

*casually turns around and smites Lor Malgoriand*

*Turns back around and laughs meniacally*

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
um yea, you can kill yourself with those drugs, i hear they are dangerous when u work out, you work more then ur body can take, so u can injure yourself, even death, be carefull . try no drugs one day, see what your limit is then use the drugs and do a bit more

syn.apathy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Mmm, I definatly didn't fail. I am in 11th grade right now. I'll copy and paste my schedule...

French 3

AP Biology

AP Biology (double period)

American Gov.

Math IV with Trig. (accelerated)

Composition 3

Honors Physiology and Anatomy

American Literature

Straights A's except for French (B). I hate French.

Deathblower

New Adventurer
Reaction score
syn.apathy said:

Code:
lol vas te cacher, le francais c'est facile comme toute.

what are you suppose to learn in your american gov class?

syn.apathy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Deathblower said:
syn.apathy said:

Code:
lol vas te cacher, le francais c'est facile comme toute.

what are you suppose to learn in your american gov class?

Um, American Government?

Structure, formation, history, et cetera...

*Cough* vas te faire foutre.

syn.apathy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Definatly not. Do you know what documents the Declaration of Independence were based on? What are the Articles of Confederation? We go into detail about all those things. TV is not a plausable answer. There is also the question of responsibility. By going to school and studying, you learn responsibility, something TV would only strip away.

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Plus, if you have a question or don't understand something, good luck getting the tv to cater to you.