2 ideas for the price of 1 thread!

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Idea 1: Territory System

This will be mainly for guilds. Guilds will be able to take their flag ( a model would be cool or no model at all) and claim ownership of a town or city. Other guilds can fight for ownership via GvG with 3 or more people. And the guild's main color will be shown on the radar (if we have one in source) with the name and icon.

To avoid spamming, after a guild tries to take over and fails, that guild can not try again for a certain ammount of time.

Idea 2: Random System

This is make many many different weapons with only 1 model. Every weapon that the client picks up will have a different hit chance and damage % (set on random).

Lets say you pick up 3 different FCK's. 1 will have a hit chance of >= 20 so its a regular FCK, another will have a >= 15 hit chance so it will be a SFCK and the last will have a hit chance of 14 or below so its a PFCK (I think you get the picture, and it doesnt solely rely on hit chance)

If this system goes in, it will mean that almost no weapon will be the same.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
i like the second idea, would make it much more entertaining as you never know if you have the "best" weapon...

DarkWasp

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Kinda like GW where you buy MAX stormbows and not JUST stormbows?

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
hahaha

for the ice blade it would be like dull ice blade, ice blade, greater ice blade.

no "perfect sharp greater ice of fury with blizzard" ... blade

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I hate that idea... of messing with the greater ice blade that is...

I like it how it is; virtually everything can be frozen (if you avoid ms_snow)... it is... perfect (for killing zombie dwarves, keledros, cal, his brother, and everything that isn't a white bear or ice elemental... or SUPREME boss) :p

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
net...ya realize this is source chatter and there are probably gonna be different weapons and such...right?

also i dun think the MS:C one would be changed..

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
right and what I am saying, if it was changed, it would be for the better