Artifact Chest 2.0

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
villager said:
Ugh... is there a way to turn off other peoples signs? ...
Signs? Sigs? Signatures? If you mean signatures, whose signature would you like to turn off?

And yeah, what Belmont said, the XP is fine :mrgreen:
Belmont got 5k, I got 5k, Jelly got 7k, no idea what the other two got though. How is this bad? It takes like 100k per category (300k total that is) to level up skills when you're in the high twenties/begin thirties. So 5k to 12k from a boss doesn't seem bad at all to me.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Not to mention that you have to be high enough levelled to actually do enough damage to Atholo to get a semblance of good XP...

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I was getting that same amount of XP from 15 minutes of old helena, so I don't see what the problem is from getting it for a 15 minute (or longer) boss fight.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
villager said:
Signs? Sigs? Signatures? If you mean signatures, whose signature would you like to turn off?

JM, You know that I'm talking about your sig, and it's yours that truly annoy me, and it's not the fact that it's your sig either. It's the annoying size, the bright colors and it's "lol luk uver here!" syndrome, but hey, if you find that funny...

Shurik3n said:
I was getting that same amount of XP from 15 minutes of old helena, so I don't see what the problem is from getting it for a 15 minute (or longer) boss fight.

It's funny cause the boss fights only last longer when there's more people on :)

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
villager said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:
villager said:

JM, You know that I'm talking about your sig, and it's yours that truly annoy me, and it's not the fact that it's your sig either. It's the annoying size, the bright colors and it's "lol luk uver here!" syndrome, but hey, if you find that funny...
The dimensions of my signature are 400*205 pixels.
Forum rules said:
Thou shalt not have a sig image more than 400 pixels in width, and 200 pixels in height.
I guess I'll resize it, because you are right, villager.
My signature is a SHOCKING FIVE PIXELS too high.

And yes, I find my signature extremely funny. It works just as it should; people who are (extremely) easily pissed off usually reply with angry faces ( :evil: ) and/or other garbage when they see a signature they don't like - possibly because I am voicing my opinion with my signature: "Boss monsters are finally worth farming". I am not surprised that you are such a person.

I find it utterly pathetic and downright hilarious at the same time that my signature offends you. It's truly one of the reasons why I made it.
A++, will keep as sig.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
villager said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:
villager said:

Forum rules said:
Thou shalt not have a sig image more than 400 pixels in width, and 200 pixels in height.

And yes, I find my signature extremely funny. It works just as it should; people who are (extremely) easily pissed off usually reply with angry faces ( :evil: ) and/or other garbage when they see a signature they don't like - possibly because I am voicing my opinion with my signature: "Boss monsters are finally worth farming". I am not surprised that you are such a person.

I find it utterly pathetic and downright hilarious at the same time that my signature offends you. It's truly one of the reasons why I made it.
A++, will keep as sig.

I never said it wasn't funny, JM. I'm talking about how annoying it is, visually, as in the size and the brightness, I never said "JM, I find your sig unfunny, annoying and disrespectful.", infact, I actually thought your sig was funny, in humour wise.

But your reaction was even funnier.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
villager said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:
villager said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:
villager said:

Forum rules said:

A++, will keep as sig.

I never said it wasn't funny, JM. I'm talking about how annoying it is, visually, as in the size and the brightness, I never said "JM, I find your sig unfunny, annoying and disrespectful.", infact, I actually thought your sig was funny, in humour wise.

I case you don't know, most monitors happen to have a button that changes the brightness. So basicly, guy turns on computer, guy sees big white image, guy turns down brightness, problem solved.

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Stop ruining the THREAD OF ARTY 2.0

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
villager said:

Hahaha, I never said that you said it wasn't funny; I only said that you were easily offended by it and that I myself find it extremely funny.

Ultra failure.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I'm the only person that finds giant white box on light brown annoying? My brightness is fine, it hasn't bothered me up until now, and I'm not about to adjust my brightness so I can check the forums, which shouldn't be a problem to begin with.

EDIT:
J-M 2.2.5 said:
It works just as it should; people who are (extremely) easily pissed off usually reply with angry faces ( ) and/or other garbage when they see a signature they don't like - possibly because I am voicing my opinion with my signature: "Boss monsters are finally worth farming". I am not surprised that you are such a person.

So... where did this come from? Clearly you must of thought I disliked your taste in humour, but found it funny?

J-M 2.2.5 said:
Ultra failure.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
In other news, I just noticed that villager's signature is too big as well.
It's also highly offensive for [retard reason] and [retard rea... no wait I'm not like that.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The thing is, there is no problem. Yes, some may find it annoying, but when you care enough to bitch about it, I suggest you go read another topic or something because c'mon. It's a little white picture. Couldn't harm flies.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Take it to PMs. (Heh.. PMS...)

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Jelly said:
The thing is, there is no problem. Yes, some may find it annoying, but when you care enough to **** about it, I suggest you go read another topic or something because c'mon. It's a little white picture. Couldn't harm flies.
villager said:
Ugh... is there a way to turn off other peoples signs?
This is b!tching? I asked a simple question, JM responded, I gave reason, which turns into this.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
people who are (extremely) easily pissed off usually reply with angry faces ( :evil: ) and/or other garbage when they see a signature they don't like
=>
"Villager does not like my sig."

Does not like =/= does not find funny

Does not like = is annoyed by (as you yourself actually posted)

Also, I figured the Times New Roman font in my signature offended you because you are a very sensitive person and obviously are easily offended by pretty much everything.

Again, I never said that you said it wasn't funny.
GG :)

Don't worry though, I'll remove the mass excess height of five pixels.
Be sure to shut up by the way or I will make the signature pink instead of white (or whatever color pisses you off the most).

Edit: Done, villager. The signature now has dimensions of 400*200 pixels, making it a perfectly legal signature.
It also doesn't offend God, the United States of America, your mother and/or any other thing you could possibly care about. I've made my signature as villager-friendly as possible. Except for the white background that is, but I could not care less.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Ugh, I love how offended you got JM, I can't possibly imagine how pissed off you right now, wiggling around in your chair. I seriously didn't meant for this huge deal to be made out of this, but I'll remember next time to not mention anything about the Queen of Internet Drama.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Yea, actually. Slightly better than pure white. Thank you.

Picadilly

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
I feel like I'm off-topic here, but, I like the new boss XP values too. I think they reflect the hard work that goes into killing the newer bosses. Such epic battles ought to end in great XP dishes.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie said:
B patches are for major fug ups. We dun have any this month SFAIK (we had several in the late DEC2007a, JAN2008a pretty much zapped them all.)

From earlier in this topic, in fact...