Can't use inventory now.

ner0sense

New Adventurer
Sons of Babel
DarkTide
Reaction score
So me and my friend started new characters and we've encountered this issue
OoJVygkl.jpg
It seems to happen randomly and then we cannot pickup items nor equip weapons e.t.c
the only thing that fixes this is to rejoin the server.
Also ive never encountered this on my main character.
Any ideas why this is happening? :(

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
This might be an issue caused by Iron Fist Ike, the Armourer. May wish to shun him for now.

You can sell pelts to Olaf in Thornlands, as an alternative - though you may have to slip past a skeleton or two in order reach him.

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
This might be an issue caused by Iron Fist Ike, the Armourer. May wish to shun him for now.

You can sell pelts to Olaf in Thornlands, as an alternative - though you may have to slip past a skeleton or two in order reach him.

I don't think you can access Olaf's shop at all, but last time I tried to sell shit to him was like 3 months ago, so I may be wrong

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
people buy pelts in helena? or at least i thought they used to. would be much easier to reach.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
D.Drew said:
Thothie said:

I don't think you can access Olaf's shop at all, but last time I tried to sell **** to him was like 3 months ago, so I may be wrong
Oh... Yeah... >_> Fixed that in the alpha at least, but meh...

Not sure about Helena off hand - probably though.

greatguys1

Epic Adventurer
MSC Developer
Warriors of the North
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
When you sell/buy from Ike, he steals your inventory viewing powers. To fix it, click F, then hit cancel. Inventory is back ;)