Clearing stuff up (To tell the 5 people who don't know)

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
sounds like weird things keep happening while I don't watch, maybe I should keep an eye on everything.

Start playing the game as a new character and find out what players are jackasses to me... That should prove interesting.

glad to hear at least things resolved themselves, but maybe its time for me to come back and start re-reinforcing FN.

Joeh

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Hey btw (this is offtopic) did you find your goat yet?
Shut up, it's not even funny. =|

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score

CSS

New Adventurer
Reaction score
This is offtopic (in response to Thothie's post) but I could host a dedicated server. I am already hosting a Garry's Mod server on my old pc. Idk how well the connection would be here in the dorms... but it's worth a shot if you guys are in need of servers.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Desperately...

Looks like you should already have FN access. Drop me a line if you have any issues with it.

Beware that we may have a patch in the next few days, at which time we're also going to recycle all the FN passwords. I'll make an effort to PM everyone involved (and hope the forum doesn't block me for some sort of spam attempt.)

CSS

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It may be awhile before I can get it setup -- I currently am having troubles with my router and setting up my Garry's Mod server. (Netgear WGR614V7 54mbps) thinking about upgrading to a linksys one that is ~$50 or more. I may also be getting some problems due to being in the dorms instead of back home.. I will try to figure things out and get back to the community.

once again sorry for derail LOL but you should cut me some slack because I am trying to help here ^^