Containers and stuff

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Alright, since noone paid any attention to my chest idea and evil suggested to make it's own thread, fine. D:

Different chest sizes for different occasions, like small and medium chests for those random chests you find in thornland and mscave, and large chests for boss maps like ms_snow.

I also thought it would be a good idea that the monsters that carry gold drop a small pouch which you would have to use, like a chest or the quivers archers drop.

Also, instead of taking packs of 15, 30, 60, ect., arrows or all of the gold inside a chest, you're given an option to take a few, or all of arrows or gold (or any other item that comes in large amounts), making it available for the next person to have some (or none D: )

Any other ideas chest related?

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
yes.

the chest is kind of a classic thing, but really...what spider keeps chests full of goodies lying around? :D

i say they should get creative...instead of chests for the spider, give her some dead bodies hung up in webs to loot. and similar things...SOME chests is fine, in places where a chest makes sense, but make use of other options!

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I love it evilsquirrel!

I can imagine since the history of the skullblade is it was an orc blade from the wars or something...

Some orc skeleton that's been hanging there for some time... after the spider boss dies the sword drops from the upside down sheath or the web covering the sheath is revealed...

OMG TEH AWESEOME!

I always thought it would be cool too... for like enemies to drop what they have on them...

Like picking up an orc helmet =P or one of those funny purple clubs that skeletons have in ms_snow....