Disconnection with two people

shadowgl

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Getting an issue when me and my friend play together on the same server, after five or so minutes the server will boot both of us and state "Server shutting down" it has done this on multiple servers.

I'm not certain if that was a one time thing yet but its worth an ask.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Server crashes are, sadly, pretty common, a bit more common with multiple players (though you generally have to get beyond two to really raise the odds - and the more flashy powers you and the mobs you are up against have is a factor as well).

Shouldn't consistently crash, unless may haps you are doing something specific though. I'd check for bags in bags and the like. Crashing during map transitions is pretty common, though there maybe something new causing folks connecting from the same network to cause it more often.

shadowgl

New Adventurer
Reaction score
We ended up making new characters and it turns out our old ones were causing it somehow

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
When a character crashes a server constantly by doing little to nothing, it simply means it's corrupted.

Like Thothie said, check for items in your containers, i recall containers inside containers cause all kinds of weird issues.