Dridje's Tutorial (Get Into Merchant's Square For Free!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie, you, like 2 others here, FAIL AT POSTING PICTURES >_<

Preview -> omfgDoesntshow -> DL -> Upload to imageshack.us -> post -> Send me money -> rejoice! :p

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Damn you for making me upload bugs bunny pr0n to my host... Must be one of those picture hosts that lets you view the pic if you have a cookie set, fooling you into believing everyone can see it.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Note to self: don't tell Thothie to host his pics >_>;;

*-Foggyspy-*

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Thothie didn't prove me wrong at all. See, Thothie just said that your being banned from servers was not because of your multiple forum accounts. Thothie mistook what I said into meaning that I thought you got banned because of the above reason, but really, I was just yelling at you because you had MANY different forum accounts without explaining to us why you were spamming the forums with your presence.

I don't think ANYONE else here is going to disagree with me when I say that you're sucking up to Thothie.

ps: thothie is my best friend!!

How is this NOT sucking up to him, hmm?

I am garbage? Hell, you can't even manage to read my name correctly. I mean, how hard is it to tell the difference between an 'e' and an 'a'?

Believe me, you don't need me to make you look like a dumbass. You're doing a pretty good job yourself.

its because it was an inside joke, you can only see whats infront of you, not any hidden meanings and the relevence of things.

yorrs, uoy torgef that nhew geadinr rouy dinm toesnd srocesp lla eht setterl dna tithouw gayinp elosc nttentioa eno nac eistakm dna yccualla ees tifferend setterl nhat that yccualla rppeaa eecausb fo sonnectionc ot other things such as the movie men in black which was connecting to rouy eamn, yorrs rof ton gpendins eorm eimt no ti. fi uoy dear lla shit nhet rouy a yerv dedicated rembem fo eht sorumf.

translation: men in black is yet again trying to make me look stupid, and has failed again. your welcome for the smartass remark. please, dont talk to me.

lol @ thothie, now someone tell me how we went from mercent square to two guys fighting over thothie? anyone??!!!

ps: men in black, you can have thothie. I would still jump off a bridge for thothie though.....Yeah!........((Wait a minuit.... What??))

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Point being, if you're gonna insult someone, at least have the gall to write their name correctly. It discredits your entire intent if you don't.

bugleboy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sabre said:
Point being, if you're gonna insult someone, at least have the gall to write their name correctly. It discredits your entire intent if you don't.

erm...is this arguement over thothie...or the letters A and E....either way its pointless lol...but theres one thing that isnt pointless....I LIKE KUMQUAT!!!! :wink:

*-Foggyspy-*

New Adventurer
Reaction score
bugleboy said:
Sabre said:

erm...is this arguement over thothie...or the letters A and E....either way its pointless lol...but theres one thing that isnt pointless....I LIKE Thothie!!!! :wink:

dude bugleboy, you need to stop with that thothie obsession, men in black might try to butthump you over thothie, hes protective, but thothie doesnt even know he has a crush on him. oops. MUHAHAHAHA.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Once again, I don't need to insult you to make you look stupid. You seem to do it very well yourself.

"its"
"whats"
"infront"
"relevence"
"doesnt"
"accually"
"accually"
"your"
"your"
"dont"
"minuit"

On top of all that, have you ever considered meeting my friend named Grammar? She's kind of a slut. She just enjoys being used. Give it a try, hmm?

I find it funny when all these idiots come to the forums for the first time and thinkn that it's a good idea to argue with me >_>

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Once again, I don't need to insult you to make you look stupid. You seem to do it very well yourself.

"its"
"whats"
"infront"
"relevence"
"doesnt"
"accually"
"accually"
"your"
"your"
"dont"
"minuit"

On top of all that, have you ever considered meeting my friend named Grammar? She's kind of a slut. She just enjoys being used. Give it a try, hmm?

I find it funny when all these idiots come to the forums for the first time and thinkn that it's a good idea to argue with me >_>

Grammar's a slut?! Were thru;!

bugleboy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
everyone that is overreacting to something in the forums ( yes you man in black and foggyspy :p )

take a chill pill....put the pill in your hand....and put it in your mouth

thank you for your attention :wink:

*-Foggyspy-*

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sabre said:
The Man In Black said:

"its"
"whats"
"infront"
"relevence"
"doesnt"
"accually"
"accually"
"your"
"your"
"dont"
"minuit"

Grammar's a slut?! Were thru;!

nooo hes insulting my grammer!!! *pops a chill pill* oh shit thats NOT A CHILL PILL THATS OXYCOTTON... AHH AHH AHH!! (5 mins later)... ahhh wait what were we talking about again... i feel relaxed. thangs bugle.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Man in Black just casted Rape + 35

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
*sigh* Enough of the male bonding for one thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.