• Model 2

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Model 3

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yes, you would think that there would be an elixir in MSC but there isnt. That surprises me and Oyster so I decided to make THREE, thats right, THREE different models to choose for the elixir model.

Elixir model 1:
thumb-24B3_4B76575D.jpg

Elixir model 2:
thumb-2270_4B76575D.jpg

Elixir model 3:
thumb-1A8B_4B76575D.jpg

Note:Yes, the textures right now SUCK. I really have poor skinning skills so if anyone is up to making some it would be appreciated.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
1st, 3rd, 2nd for me. I bet if Sabre made something, it would look pretty shnazzy... If he wants.

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
P|Barnum said:
1st, 3rd, 2nd for me. I bet if Sabre made something, it would look pretty shnazzy... If he wants.

What is that suppose to mean? Whats wrong with mine?

Thraxis

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I think he meant skinning wise. With no offense meant to you. Then again, he could be plastered when he posted and...well being a drunken commenter :p

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thraxis said:
I think he meant skinning wise. With no offense meant to you. Then again, he could be plastered when he posted and...well being a drunken commenter :p

Well judging from his signature "Don't worry, I was probably drunk when I said it..." maybe he was :oldlol:

Edit: I dont want this thread to die so, I want either Thothie's or Fer's opinion on these models.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
LOL! Yeah I did mean the skinning part but yes I was definitely wasted when writing that post. (Had to have one eye closed and the other squinting to see straight)

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I chose #2 because #1 looks like one of those hand held pepper grinders and #3 looks like a mace of some sort. :eek:

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Wrath said:
I chose #2 because #1 looks like one of those hand held pepper grinders and #3 looks like a mace of some sort. :eek:

:oldlol: Now that you mention it :oldlol: #1 does. While #3 does look a bit odd, #2 reminds me of a colon of perfume bottle which I suppose fits the title of 'Elixir' the most.

Damn me to hell for getting off topic in my own post :evil: but would you say a new model for demon blood that you drink the demon blood out of a human skull a good idea?