Exp

RED

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ok so I've played ms_snow a few times. Beat it once by myself without an immunity potion... didn't gain any levels. It's great to have a level for high level players, but when the enemies take 2 minutes a slashing a piece and don't give you any more exp than a fallen knight skele, then I think there's a problem. That is basically the main reason i stopped/slowed down playing MSC. Higher level enemies don't give you enough experience.

It's like masturbation without the payoff.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
with you on that

Nomama

New Adventurer
Reaction score
RED said:
It's like masturbation without the payoff.

LOL!!!! so god damn true :( and yeah I am starting to get that now. I remember when I soloed a bear from there and didnt get any xp...at all..

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I agree. Even the stupid bears take too long to solo. In fact, I personally think it's only fun to play the frozen summit with four or more players. Playing the map alone is a suicidal act, and I'd rather waste my time on something else.

Sorry to say this, Avoozl, but the frozen summit is just overkill. I thought Crow could overreact with spamming monsters to kill players, but this is just nuts.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
needa an xp raise, and jm its a teammap, you are not supposed to solo it

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I keep soloing it and it's not that hard, and I think all the stuff you can get on this map is crap except 1 thing.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
The current EXP ratios are rather sad... since a rat can give you like 20-to-40% from lvl 0 to 1 & 1 to 2... yet you get the same thing if you whore up keledros solo (nine hours with lvl 1 power archery, abusing a glitch, on LAN side character, I set up a script to auto do it for me & came back, few minutes after having gotten back to it: keledros died).