Horray for selfish bastards :D

Xion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
To those who find it necessary to lock themselves alone in a server...every FN server. Your all selfish bastards. Its just grand how you all lock up your servers, leaving only one server on the hardest map in the game for people to be able to play on, dandy. Just thought I'd put this out there.

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I kicked you from my server because since MSC, I can't handle two persons on my server, so I have no other choice than to play alone. Or lag with 5k ping.

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Personally I don't do this and I think they should be available to welcome newcomers, but still that's THEIR servers...they can do whatever they want with it as long as they respect FN rules. I think that comment was really out of line and should be sent to no man's land... I know how you may feel right now, we all went thru this but don't pick on others because of this ok?

Xion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm fully aware that they can do what they want with their servers, but if they're going to play alone, they had might as well play offline.

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
If we play offline, we can't use our FN characters.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
and i shall continue to play on a locked server until other people make thier VAC servers insecure >: (

that and i'm training so that i can test things, and to do that i cant have others running about using fireball and volcano on everything i touch.

i may open my server up for some foutpost testing later...its changed quite alot since the last (playable) release

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
As far as I know there's no (playable) version...is there? it just crashes to desktop when I try to load it.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Considering we can only train with FN characters when our servers are online, there should be no problem. When you get up to higher levels, the only way to train effectively is to solo Daragoth (or other maps of the sort).

Also, I think I'd just kick you from my server because I plain don't like you :D

Crow

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
evilsquirrel said:
and i shall continue to play on a locked server until other people make thier VAC servers insecure >: (

I'm in the same position as squirrel, except I don't have a server, so I just plain don't play :p

4sers, insecure pls :D

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Just set mine to insecure but I can't play cuz I can't use my char due to... the post below this one :?

Xion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Considering we can only train with FN characters when our servers are online, there should be no problem. When you get up to higher levels, the only way to train effectively is to solo Daragoth (or other maps of the sort).

Also, I think I'd just kick you from my server because I plain don't like you :D

Ooh, ow. My self-esteem.