I got bored in class soooooo....

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Travels of OldManWise

Let it be known that as I flew through the sky that I saw what I thought was the undead rising from the snow and ashes of Alaska from there they went on and fed upon all those foolish enough to try and fight or hide from them. When I landed several days later I found the bodies of all those who I held dear from then on I vowed to stop the spread of the demons from there I vowed to protect those who could not do so them selves! When I went to the city of gold in RoflLand I found it in ruins the entire city a flame and knew I was too late to save these people the undead have been traveling faster than I had anticipated. I went on to Lmaoopolus which was at the time fighting the hordes of undead monsters but they did know the secret to their destruction from which I knew I landed told many what I knew but they cared not they were a religious bunch that found it immoral to do such a thing so I left and watched the city burn to the ground. No one tried to escape from the city which to me was surprising and tells me they didn’t value their own lives as much as they should have. Though Lmaoopolus has been bankrupt for several years it still managed to get by as a city of the homeless. I ventured on into the mountains to the dwarven capital of RawrCity I found them in peace not even knowing what was going on in the outside world beyond the mountains of which they lived I told them as much as I knew and showed them video and photographic evidence of what we were up against they cared not for they assumed they were safe in their mountain stronghold I told them that the Elven Capital of LolerSkate had already fallen to the ghoul army when I told them that they celebrated for they had despised the elves more than any other race on the known plane. I went to everyone in the city but I only got a handful of people to listen if only for a few minutes as I was about to leave the zombies were spotted coming up the mountain in a rotten smelling undead mass of pure evil I told them what they were but they went up to investigate only to be torn apart by the advancing wave of death I told them they must fortify the position for they are the best prepared for such a task! They listened to me after watching several of their own people killed and devoured in front of their very eyes we held them off the ghouls for many months when we started to run out of supplies but their was no where we could run for the mountain was surrounded and covered by the undead we could not kill them all! We then formulated a plan and that was to fortify the entrances just enough that we could have enough time to go through the catacombs of the lost to get out of the mountain through a long forgotten past thought there are still ancient texts that tell the way through the path has not been used for generations and only the Lordians know what might be lurking within the depths of the place. We stationed several people up there to distract them so they suspected nothing of what we were doing at the time upon completing their task they would fall back and join up with us. Only a few of them made it to us but we were what we thought to be home free as the undead knew not of this passage but what we found there was even worse we found the vile of all creatures the Apostles long since cast down by the Lordians their whereabouts have been unknown to even that of the gods who they once served I stood up against them asking to be let past only to have my demand refused I them drew my blade which has gathered many souls of those I have slew and slain they were not intimidated for they have been through worse they charged at me from which I made my move to dismember ones arm into several pieces the Apostles then knew they were not fighting an ordinary warrior and they began to show their full power! I was shocked at the power they still had after being cast down by the gods I knew not if I could truly defeat them but I still had an ace up my sleeve. From what I knew they were just living here but they were actually stationed there by the cause of the ghouls uprising the dark lord Torkalith who I had myself once served along side of I then knew I must not play around with the likes of them so I sprung my trap as one of the Apostles had stabbed me through the arm I took my blade and plunged it into his heart from where it drank the energy of his soul where I then gaining the power of one of their own if only for a brief period I then used this power to take my stand against the rest of the Apostles and charged forward and unleashed the power I had gained upon them all! To my dismay after fighting them I had damaged the cave we were in heavily and it began to collapse upon us I stayed back to hold up the roof with what power I had remaining from the Apostles after the battle long enough so they could all get out after they had called to me from the end of the cave and told me they escaped I mustered up what strength I had left to get out of the catacombs I had of course grabbed the armor the Apostles were wearing and the weapons they held to use for my own in the fight against Torkalith and his army of undead plaguing the realm. After escaping I mobilized those who would follow me into battle against the army of ghouls we traveled as fast as we could to the Orc city of Wootopia and told them all we knew and what happened to the cities of which we had traveled through they understood what they must do to help defend the realm so they followed me into battle against the undead who slowly made their advance onto our position. We prepared the city for defense against the ghouls we had enough supplies to last for years by the time they arrived we were ready to fight I led the charge into the swarms of the beasts as we slew and killed every last one of the monsters we swept through the lands in which they were inhabiting and destroyed every last one of them only to meet face to face Lord Torkalith himself in his dark divine flesh in a sweep of his arm he killed half of our entire army then everyone started to retreat but me as I ran forward to face him I managed to hold off his attacks for a period of time in which he came up to me himself and hit me full force! With I knew I could not defeat him so I raised my blade to absorb the power of all the souls around me and seal him away from this mortal plane. At the cost of all my power and I had banished him from the realm and saved them all only then a light cast down upon me and I was pulled into the sky the Lordians had decided to send me away to the realm of Daragoth to defend it against Torkalith when the time comes. I had been chosen as a warrior for the Lordians to defend their favored realm.

Just i story i threw together of my "past" travels through other realms i hope you enjoy it and tell me what you think. :)
Also note i never read the real story that real "writer" wrote so hehe still give me an honest answer about what you think! :D

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Y'know, paragraphs are your friend...

Sorry to be all 'lulz english plz' but it is rather assault-on-the-eyes.

RP199302

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I couldn't read past the sixth sentence.. My eyes exploded. :oldshock:

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Wrath said:
Travels of OldManWise

the undead rising from the snow and ashes of Alaska ..

the city of gold in RoflLand I found it in ruins..

Though Lmaoopolus has been bankrupt for several ...

to the dwarven capital of RawrCity I found them in ...

told them that the Elven Capital of LolerSkate had already..

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yea i know i should go through some of the stuff again double space and all that. I would of gone through it at school but I was to tired/lazy to do so.
Anyway I'm not much of a writer, but thanks for the honest comments ill go through it later. (when i care) :)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Ya.. ya know there is a section for writings...

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
I didn't know drug-induced rambling was worthy of the Writing section.

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sabre said:
The Man In Black said:

Thats not nice. :( But very true. :) Though i wasn't in any drugs. :p

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Wrath said:
Sabre said:
The Man In Black said:

Thats not nice. :( But very true. :) Though i wasn't in any drugs. :p
Sure you weren't. :wink: :wink:

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Giant text wall crits you for 2,000,000 damage!
You phail!

Continue? Y/N

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
CrazyMonkeyDude said:
Giant text wall crits you for 2,000,000 damage!
You phail!

Continue? Y/N

(Y)/N

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Death requires a price for revival:
A correct understanding of the English language. This includes, but is not limited to: Correct punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, paragraph structure, and common sense.

Will you pay the price?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
i wil pai pryc lewl ^_______^ i no how 2 maek gud sentinc i smert c u prob think this som teechir or sumthin but i just teen ^_____^

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
i wil pai pryc lewl ^_______^ i no how 2 maek gud sentinc i smert c u prob think this som teechir or sumthin but i just teen ^_____^

i lawlzed so hard.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
*stabs, repeatedly, with a rusty spoon*

:D

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Rust damage

Rust damage

Rust damage

You have died.

Continue? Y/N

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Do you guys really have to give them a Y/N option? Why not [Please insert more coin(s)], so you steal their hard-earned e-cash, thus forcing them to scrape up more e-money(ohnoes!) by going to virtual alleys and performing illicit oral service, which could also lead to virtual STD's, therefore finally ending their maddening Y/N loophole reigns?