I need someone to fit a new model to the bone structure ASAP

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Alright, so about a week ago I embarked on a quest to create an improved armor model. It started with modification, but I found the existing model too simple and uneven to work with. So I made my own:
final-1.jpg
I want this to be fitted to the skeleton, so that it can be adjusted to look good ingame.
In addition, if someone wanted to unwrap it, I could start creating a new default skin for it for people to work off of; if we get the UVmap, we could skin each existing platemail skin to this model and do away with our current bodysuit.
This was meant to look more like real armor; I made it more like the body wearing chainmail, and having plate strapped to that, as opposed to full plate thatshitwillcutintoyourskinwhenyousitdown armor. If you want to do fit it, download the file, and inform me that you are doing so so that I can scalp you if you flake on me.
http://files.filefront.com/armorprefitm ... einfo.html

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
make it more knightly then i might support it ^^

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
id like to see it skinned and ingame even with default textures... someone unrwrap it plz, i would but i dont have my pc :(

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
It needs to be fitted to a skeleton more than the unwrap, I can hack my way through that if need be.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Bump.

@ceruix: If you have the equipment to unwrap this thing at this time, let me know.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
i could probably unwrap it... "maybe" i just dont have the right tools for it... so it may not even end up looking right...