I'm back

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It's me again, Stoned. I know I have not been on here in a hell of a long time and did not promise you that map I made ._. I didn't release it for a couple reasons,

1.I just didn't feel like how the map played, looked and wasn't how I really pictured it.
2.The quality looked poor in some parts, it would be shitty compared to other maps in MSC so to avoid that I didn't release it.
3.I could not find the right models for the boss, didn't want default enemys so I really did not bother.

There you have it, thats why I didn't release it. Besides, the patch is out already so I would have to wait a while to put it back in. But....i'm not going to release it. Sorry if your disappointed. Which is why im happy to say I am going to redesign it and make many other maps I have thought of. I plan to be a part of MSC history! I do plan on learning modeling with Milkshape and I thought of an awesome mace. It obviously will take a while tho. Hope to see you replying back!

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Maps don't have to wait for patches to be released anymore. Also, why is this in the FN section?

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
General chat, I was just making talk. Couldnt put it in the mapping section.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Map related chat goes to the mapping section. General chat goes in the General Discussion section. This is in no way FN related.

If you have a partially completed source you'd like to give for other mappers to complete, please see the WIP map graveyard section.

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Moved to Mapping section.