In response to Daevoloutions blunt concept...

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Wow, nice going! Another dev for MS:C!

Dark

New Adventurer
Reaction score
:) glad of the positive responses so far... i do hope to try out to be a dev once again, just gonna put forward a small portfolio of models, inc.. (but not limited to another small arms model and an elven model)

-Dark

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Dark said:
:) glad of the positive responses so far... i do hope to try out to be a dev once again, just gonna put forward a small portfolio of models, inc.. (but not limited to another small arms model and an elven model)

-Dark
:oldshock:

MOAR! :D

Tirex

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Translation: We want more uber weapons like that :oldshock:

Dark

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Oh... i see... Well this is finished... if someone were to skin it.. *cringe at the thought of myself doing it (which i will if necessary)* then it's mastersword's :D

but i am currently doing more... will post the concept art my flatmate did for me l8r!

xx

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Dark said:
Oh... i see... Well this is finished... if someone were to skin it.. *cringe at the thought of myself doing it (which i will if necessary)* then it's mastersword's :D

but i am currently doing more... will post the concept art my flatmate did for me l8r!

xx
Luckily, I'm able to skin stuff...Umm, what're your ideas for how you want it done?

Dark

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i don't really have any ideas atm... i think i'll leave it for the community/skinner to decide.. whatever you feel you can do with it! I just enjoy making the models i dont enjoy skinning lol :)

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Make it a bright hot pink. With a rainbow glowing handle.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I, for one, would rather work on a game that is playable at the moment. Making something and seeing it ingame in as little as a month is much more rewarding than making something for a game that may never come to fruition. Maybe if you got less sketchy coders that may or may not actually be doing anything beneficial in the long run people would have more faith in MS:S and would be willing to devout their time to it.

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Shurik3n said:
I, for one, would rather work on a game that is playable at the moment. Making something and seeing it ingame in as little as a month is much more rewarding than making something for a game that may never come to fruition. Maybe if you got less sketchy coders that may or may not actually be doing anything beneficial in the long run people would have more faith in MS:S and would be willing to devout their time to it.

Fuck ing burned hardcore.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Shurik3n said:
/agree.

Build the world first, before you make the lakes, mountains, and continents.

dRkILL

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Sabre said:
Shurik3n said:
/agree.

Build the world first, before you make the lakes, mountains, and continents.

It's that kind of attitude that we have only a few people working on the game at the moment....

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm guessing from what you're saying is "Hey, MS:C is already here. Hell, we shouldn't work on MS:S, or anything to do with it, because we can just do stuff for MS:C and see it, lawl. Lets not try to do anything new, and instead keep adding to the old game with the old engine, the old system, etc. This makes it much easier in the long run. Now that we have decided to work on the old game, lets blame our decision on the lack of work being done on MS:S. "

I really wish you guys would stop complaining about slow work on MS:S, if this is the attitude of the community. We AREN'T going to make a mod, if no one wants to build the foundation for us.

If you want MS:S, and you want it soon, we need workers for MASTER SWORD SOURCE. We don't need twenty more swords, eleven more hammers of some god that is something of whatever, for an old mod.

If I had people working on MS:S, I would be more enticed to work on MS:S in my free time. But if you guys provide jack, we won't work on it. That simple. No questions asked. We aren't "going to make anything for you" if you aren't "willing to make anything for us"

Because of this attitude, I decided awhile ago, after I released the first bit of media, EVER, to keep the work between dRkiLL and myself. If you're wondering why you don't see any work being done, it is because we keep it between ourselves. If you feel the need for this to change, we need some workers. Otherwise, you guys won't see any media for a long,

long,

time.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Here's source at the moment: "Ok.. We're going to build this mountain. It's going to be really cool, look nice, and people will love it. However, right now we have this hole.. So start throwing these pebbles in and quit complaining."