Items Suggestion sub-category

StrikerAY

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The forums should have an item suggestions sub-category for suggesting items to help separate suggestions. Half, or close to half, of the suggestions in the suggestion section are item based. I think having a separate category for them would be helpful.

If you need someone to go through the already posted item suggestions and separate them out I'd be willing to do so.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
hmm actually i wouldnt mind it. once i got back anyways... would give me some *easy* modeling tasks.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I think the forums are categorized just fine. You should have seen them before we had this set up...

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
i agree, but they could still add a sub category so everything is a little more... organized so its easier to sift through things like suggestions. i mean... custom content is broken each into their own forums... i dont think a sub-forum within this forum would be bad?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
We don't even have that many item suggestions, and most of them aren't ever really good enough to be taken seriously.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
yeah... that is pretty sad... maybe in the future when people suggest better ideas... i dont know its hard to keep up with anything in my old life now that i live at a place that limits everything i do and have...