Kicked out, moved to Tennesee

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey, so me and my g/f got kicked out of my dads house like 3 days ago... so my uncle said we could move here, to tennesee.

what does anyone think about this ? ever have something similar happen?

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
ceriux said:
Hey, so me and my g/f got kicked out of my dads house like 3 days ago... so my uncle said we could move here, to tennesee.

what does anyone think about this ? ever have something similar happen?
Find and punch Pimpsta in the face for us :p

I haven't had this happen to me(yet)...But you are damned lucky, being that someone actually offered to take you in...Don't take it for granted.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
ahh, belive me i dont... my g/f might... but idk bout her u know how females are sometimes... but my uncles really cool. he's already got me a job lined up and everything.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
My best friend, he chose to leave his house to return to Eugene to finish up his junior and senior year of school. He also lived with his uncle, except he hated living there because his uncle was a neat freak, along with demanding 450$ every month.

In the end he ended up moving in with me and living in the shed, to get an idea of how big it is, take a futon mattress lay it flat add 4 feet length wise and 2 feet width wise. That would be the entire floor area, oh and it was about a 6 foot ceiling. He actually enjoyed living there more than at his uncles, then again he has always been an odd person that way. Oh I also can't forget that his girlfriend visited often and he had two cats with him.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
My best friend, he chose to leave his house to return to Eugene to finish up his junior and senior year of school. He also lived with his uncle, except he hated living there because his uncle was a neat freak, along with demanding 450$ every month.

In the end he ended up moving in with me and living in the shed, to get an idea of how big it is, take a futon mattress lay it flat add 4 feet length wise and 2 feet width wise. That would be the entire floor area, oh and it was about a 6 foot ceiling. He actually enjoyed living there more than at his uncles, then again he has always been an odd person that way. Oh I also can't forget that his girlfriend visited often and he had two cats with him.
If he lived in your shed...Did you ever padlock him in to piss him off?
XD

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
no never did that, instead I slapped a sign called "Love Shack" on his door. It just so happens at that very time the door wasn't closed all the way and both him and his girlfriend where getting it on. That was a very awesome moment. Not only did I ruin the mood for them, I got to slap a sign on the door that they promptly saw. Be it luck or not all I saw was there faces as they both looked up and saw me.

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I don't think he is even 20 yet.

Why did you get kicked out?

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Man thats rough, right after moving to Florida and all. But I hope you make it out there.

Cuith

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Red Cell said:
I don't think he is even 20 yet.

Why did you get kicked out?

Well then I reverse my statement, and ask: What the hell? What kind of parents do you have that'll kick you out of their house? Thats pretty shitty.

When I first moved to Indianapolis I lived with my fiancee's parents for a couple of months until I could find an apartment. Shortly after I did they kicked her out, so I guess thats kinda the same thing.

Its cool that someone like your uncle was there. You didn't say why your dad kicked you out, but its still not right to do so. Hell, my mom calls me all the time and begs me to move back in with her. I think she'd probably let me live with her forever, too.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Hahaha thats funny because my mom is the same way... Not going to happen though.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
i got kicked out because my 14 year old brother turned into a dick when we moved to florida... im guessing because his female couldnt be there with him... idk...

but more or less he walks into the front room changes the tv channel that she was watching they start yelling and he says u just need to call your dad and get the fuck out, next thing i know my dad walks in and says get out pretty much.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
ceriux said:
i got kicked out because my 14 year old brother turned into a dick when we moved to florida... im guessing because his female couldnt be there with him... idk...

but more or less he walks into the front room changes the tv channel that she was watching they start yelling and he says u just need to call your dad and get the **** out, next thing i know my dad walks in and says get out pretty much.

I need a WTFAREUSMOKING->English translation here.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
im actually telling the truth if u dont belive it... oh well... my little brother is the golden child / failure...

and if u just didnt get it... my lil brother = dick once in florida.

lil brother also = pissy little bitch because his female isnt there with him "i think that his problem"

pissy lil bitch get me kicked out because thats what he wanted.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I can't decide whether I believe you or not because I have no idea what the hell you said. From what I can read, your bro got in trouble, then you got kicked out.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
lol no my lil bro should have been in trouble basically what i was saying with tthat is my lil bro said we need to go so my dad made it happen, because my lil bro has to have what he wants.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
No offence, Ceriux, but you're proving to be a challange to our comprehension skills.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
its ok... my communication skill's arnt the greatest... so i could see where it melts in to me on the net... basically i got kicked out because my little brother wanted my g/f out. if u cant understand that oh well... i dont think im the slow one anymore hehe.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
what he means is, his gf was watching the television and his little brother came and switched the channel they had an arguement the brother ran to his dad to say get rid of ceriux and his gf.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
what he means is, his gf was watching the television and his little brother came and switched the channel they had an arguement the brother ran to his dad to say get rid of ceriux and his gf.

*ding* we have a winner lol.... gj i thought that was what i said.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Some people *cough* mib *cough* don't have the brainpower for it. :D

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I got it the first time he said it, are you guys ok?

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Wow that is some fucked up shit. Were you paying rent?