Master Sword Machinima!

darktemplar

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I've as of recently got a very decent microphone so I can be an actor, and an extra which ever you need me to be, my in game name is Zun, yes that's right Zun, that guy all those nerds complain about, I've been wanting to make a machinima for this game too but never had the right help or experience, no clue how to be a camera man and don't have any recording software or recording programs, or editing software or editing programs AND STUFF but you know, anyway yes I'de like to be in the machinima I can be a great dramatic serious, sad, or humorous voice actor depending on what you need, let me know if you wanna add me and I can just give you a pm my steam name

HVR

New Adventurer
Reaction score

its no by bizness but ur (this is english i wuz in language arts n esaw ok) alrdy in a movie n stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkAjTbZftIg
i guess i cud ignbore ur past butt if movie day cums n everygbody drop out on me cuz they refuse 2 b in a movie wit u cuz they al think u go[nna ruin sumthing during recording

i tell u w;at i tell others b4, msabby if u klean urself up a=nd stop making nerds coplain n mabby ev!ery1 wil think u has brains
*drink water*
If I do not see any signs of mental evolution and social acceptance (perhaps an apology would be in order), I quite refuse to serve you myself.
No worries if it does though, we will totally not make an inside joke about a new player named nuZ who is level 60 archer but unskilled in close combat and gets killed by rats. I assure you, sir.

Lots of people would rather have you be someone else's problem. But if you* don't care, then I won't either.
*Changed I to you

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
HVR said:

its no by bizness but ur (this is english i wuz in language arts n esaw ok) alrdy in a movie n stuff
i guess i cud ignbore ur past butt if movie day cums n everygbody drop out on me cuz they refuse 2 b in a movie wit u cuz they al think u go[nna ruin sumthing during recording

i tell u w;at i tell others b4, msabby if u klean urself up a=nd stop making nerds coplain n mabby ev!ery1 wil think u has brains
*drink water*
If I do not see any signs of mental evolution and social acceptance (perhaps an apology would be in order), I quite refuse to serve you myself.
No worries if it does though, we will totally not make an inside joke about a new player named nuZ who is level 60 archer but unskilled in close combat and gets killed by rats. I assure you, sir.

Lots of people would rather have you be someone else's problem. But if I don't care, then I won't either.
LOL!!!

Edit: An average of nine hours gaming per day, during two weeks!? I wish I had that much spare time on my hands.

darktemplar

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
HVR said:

*drink water*

Lots of people would rather have you be someone else's problem. But if I don't care, then I won't either.
LOL!!!

Edit: An average of nine hours gaming per day, during two weeks!? I wish I had that much spare time on my hands.
'I keep games runnin all night sometimes and almost never restart my computer ;), on the bright side U IZ NERDD

Cat

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
HVR said:

*drink water*

LOL!!!

Cool muvee bro.