Merchants steal

timmy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i bought something from the merchant guy i lost my gold but i didn't get what i bought

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
when u exited the game/sever, u lost it becuase it wasnt really there, whe nu buy something and it doesnt show, do the bag trick, to avoid it all, when u pick up or buy stuff, have both hands empty, i learned both the tricks by self on the first day i played.

timmy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yea i know i learned that too i did have both hands empty i just didn't get my weapon

Rowantree

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Have backups if somethink mess up like i cant wear anythink then i quite ánd use my backup :D

Ewok

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yeah, the dropping your bag then picking it up again and equiping it then looking in it usually solves the problem. I trick everyone gets forced to learn the hard way.

But if all else fails, backup you character and simply load him up again from those theiving bastards.

- Ewok

Spiritwind

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Samee errror

On the new MS you guys need to work on fixing that error... It gets really anoying.

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Did you fix the error where if you try to wear a quiver it dissappears, and it still says its in your hand to everyone else, but you dont see it in your hand in 1st person, but you cant use that hand, but it tricks you to thinking you are using martial arts when you arent, and if you drop your bag, pick it up, put it away, and as soon as you put it away, your quiver appears, but you still cant wear it because it dissappears, and not even changing maps with it still in your hand will fix it, its like a permanent bug. That bug is annoying for archers.

dRkILL

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
That means your character is bugged and needs to be deleted. I don't think that has been fully fixed yet.

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
dRkILL said:
That means your character is bugged and needs to be deleted. I don't think that has been fully fixed yet.

we have a workaround inplace, so, you may lose a little bit if that happens, but not all (we hope)