Keep insulting me. You know I love the attention. :oldlol: <3<3<3

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Etnies said:
He doesn't dislike me!
Case closed.

Hard to dislike someone who is rarely around. 2 posts within the same month is a rarity for you these days. Going to start posting more? :eek:

[A]

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Dejiko said:
P|Barnum said:
I love Zelda. Have been a fan since the first on for NES. Even watched the cartoons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thoUkHH-Njc

ever notice how his "sword" was actually a dagger in the cartoon? >_>

Short swords look more like daggers than swords at all; in reality, what makes a short sword is its weight and cutting ability, whereas a dagger is thin and similar in length, but made for very deep cuts for things such as piercing the heart, kidney, lung, decapitation, and vocal cords.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
[A] said:
Dejiko said:
P|Barnum said:
I love Zelda. Have been a fan since the first on for NES. Even watched the cartoons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thoUkHH-Njc

ever notice how his "sword" was actually a dagger in the cartoon? >_>

Short swords look more like daggers than swords at all; in reality, what makes a short sword is its weight and cutting ability, whereas a dagger is thin and similar in length, but made for very deep cuts for things such as piercing the heart, kidney, lung, decapitation, and vocal cords.

Error, a short sword and dagger are radically different from each other. The point behind the dagger is its light and double edged designed for poking holes or cutting soft fleshy parts of people after grabbing them from behind. Its also way easy to hide making it the best stealth weapon.

Short swords can be single side or also double and are a typical length of about 15 to 30 inches depending on the type. Short swords are meant to be used with shields and are quick shorter range weapons from there long sword counter parts. The idea of having a shorter blade is so you can quickly draw and slash at your opponent with only one hand, while having another hand free to either wield another blade or shield, or in some cases a dagger for deflecting incoming sword swings.

Jackal_534

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Re:

Shurik3n said:
I think hes just googling Master Sword... which, of course, would give you lots and lots of Zelda pictures.
*Reaches into pants and pulls out the master sword*

....You know, I've typed in master sword and yes. I did find link, swinging the old man club around at Zelda. It scared me to my core.