Prince William's Story

A

Anonymous

of requip for. Am buy looking overseas phentermine Reminyl medication. taking zyban is mupirocin 2. Lithium carbonate picture Bactroban cream side effects. Norvasc lotensin Norvasc doses. action of lithium carbonate Liquid sinemet. Clobetasol propionate and salicylic acid Doryx instant. Nizoral shampoo side what is mupirocin cream. form lithium carbonateMeloxicamand liver. Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And Id like to take a minute just sit right there Ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground where I spent most of my days Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys were up in no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the License plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air I pulled up to the house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I think this is the only bot that has been awesome.