• Yea, get rabies and die

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, fuck you raccoon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I was on mi computadora in the garage, garage door open a bit and side door open to cool off. I noticed something in the corner of my eye at first I thought it was a cat. But he had a longer snout than a cat, was bigger than a cat, had more little fingers than a cat. yeah....
all I had time to do was say "fucking shit..." :oldshock: and the raccoon left

then my girlfriend told me on aim to feed him... :oldlol:

RED

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Screw feeding it, then it'll keep coming back. Shoot it with a bb or airsoft gun. Make him know there's no food, just pain there. :twisted:

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Shoot the blasted thing or it'll camp your house at night, I'm serious.

I used to have some racoons hanging around where I live, they loved looting the compost heap (and I think they still do, sometimes, but not as often). They've also tried to get into the barn where my cat lives, the cat has it's own door in a gap near the bottom of one of the doors, and the racoon HUUNNGERRSS for cat food.

Bottom line is, they'll go for anything. Cat food, bird seed (they wrecked both bird feeders I have), buried fruit and veggie products, anything. Starve em and they'll go somewhere else. Well, that is, if you don't want to keep it as a pet (and bigod they're huge)

hugjuffs

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Keep it as a pet. My friend Alan used to have a pet Raccoon. Rabies-free. It would climb all over everybody. Oh, and then we taught it not to latch on to his trampoline when we chucked him on there, so we could bounce it in the air. Good times.