Rollback Request

Salina

New Adventurer
Sons of Babel
DarkTide
Reaction score
Hello my account was hacked not sure how long it has been used as i did not play for long time the user id is

Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:12273683

Slot 1 Myseria Slot 2 Salina

Both slot 1 and 2 are gone if you could please roll back to August 12- 2010 would be great thank you.
Any help appreciated i have in slot 1 level 1 char which is wierd? and slot 2 is gone..
Guess the chars were deleted by the hacker and is that possible to get rolled back..

Just saw on the char restore forums, its madman200 that hacked my account and he got you to move my chars to his new account

Thanks again Salina

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
  • Did Madman200 actually hack your account or did he steal your characters? They're different things.
  • I downloaded the latest [FN] archive yesterday and noticed you have three characters, named "Combine Shotgunner", "Ihotohr" and "Vella". Did you delete any of those characters since then?
  • Did you ever play MS:C with characters that aren't yours?
  • Do you know Madman200? Can you tell me something about him?
  • Comment ça va?

Salina

New Adventurer
Sons of Babel
DarkTide
Reaction score
Madman200 seems to have hacked my account - steam was stolen and i didnt find out till october 14 as i was away and i recieved mail that my password and email was changed in steam and i recovered it in 2 days after that.
the last time i had played my char was about august the 12.

Then found my msc chars gone or 1 left myseria level 1. slot 1 and slot 2 empty was salina 3 deleted awhile ago by me...

Asked for roll back here then noticed my account steam number in char transfer thread and asked thothie to move my chars back but seems it was too late...

I have logged into msc this morning and noticed the 3 chars gone that were moved to my account so thought maybe a crash i had the other night and made a new level 1 char till i see what becomes of my char..

Only played msc with my chars and the ones that were moved with the stolen account problems, conbine shot gunner 1 and 1/2 days and i noticed my stats were lot lower so it isnt my chars renamed as i thought..

No i do not know madman200 but i was messaged on steam and added by Franky calling himself madman the other night when i was on combine shotgunner trying my chars after the transfer.
Seems only franky knows him i never heard of him i did play in august with a guy called hehe in msc and he was nagging me to do stuff or he would hack my account but i never gave him my info..

Très bien, merci

Salina

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
These damned frogs and their mysteries - practically have to get Inspector Poirot on the case to figure what's goin on here... But it'll take Jacques Cousteau to get to the bottom of why this French chick keeps posting from Switzerland. ;)

(There's also only two characters under the STEAM_0:0:12273683, and this was true on August 11th as well.)

In anycase, action taken as described yonder.

Salina

New Adventurer
Sons of Babel
DarkTide
Reaction score
Thank you ..

We speak french here :)
And german i am living on the french side of the river and the main language is french, in zurich its german ...

Salina