Something I saw in SkyCastle

Adrian Calhoun

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Cheney, WA (Eastern Washington University)
I have to say that while I was running through the Bear God Gauntlet thats starts in the lowlands and runs to SkyCastle, I noticed that the skybox that is used in the SkyCastle is unbelievable. The person that made the skybox on that map did a great job making it flow together on the corners and edges. The attention to details in the skybox, like the sun beams coming through the clouds over the water, the reflections of mountains in the water, as well as the lighthouse in the distance. Looking out you can see towns, roads, even a fortress in the mountains. Me and my friend started naming the area's and stating what could be what, like Gertenheld Cape with the lighthouse, Deralia, Gate City in the mountain side, and even a small village in the woods that could represent the Elven town or something else like edana. The skybox has some really great details in it. I just thought I would say this so that the map maker and skybox maker could get some well deserved praise for their work. Me and my friend Frost both were very impressed.

replica

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i cant really take much credit for this. the only thing i did was make the decision on which box to use. youre absolutely right it's beautiful and well made. Crow might know who made the skybox, pretty sure he found it somewhere and used it in the map ww1.