Suggest an item!

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Have some random item you think would be worth putting into the game? post it up with stats, uses, and whatever else you need to explain it!

Items i'd suggest....

1. rations of some sort, along with a hunger thing that goes down VERY slowly...and when its empty your stamina would only charge to half, after a few game days of not eating your vision would start to go black and then you fall over dead a day later.

2. rope! attatch it to arrows? sling it around an oddly shaped rock to climb down? the possibilities are endless!

3. camp equipment, if your maps are really, really big and you decide to go for a big character system with hunger, sleep, and all the other bells and whistles, you'll need to have your tents/blankets and tinderboxes ready.

4. firewood (which is not instantly lit), can be lit with a tinderbox, torch, or other sources of fire for a bit of light around your camp, and maybe cooking some food too.

5. capes - FFS drop the crests, no one likes them >: (

thats all for now, but if you've got other ideas - feel free to post them up...

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Spears!!!1

Also, horses, if possible...Hey, they're an item...

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
canteens, to fill up with mana, health, water, other things for your drinking pleasure. also, you dont always have to buy what goes in it

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Portable tents, for campz0ring and stuff.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Ohh...Whoops...Didn't see that thar...

A journal, in which you can chronicle your quest, and sell the story for money.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
a BANK!!!

(hahaha lol lol !!111!)

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
a journal is a pretty good idea...shouldn't be too hard to rig either...so long as the character size limit does not apply (or not as much) in source...

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Not an item but eh. Different chest sizes for different occasions (small chests for those random chests in thornlands, large chests for them boss-ish fights) or even small money bags that orcs, undead, or bosses can drop!

vecraude

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I suggest a rat-flail that runs off of the blunt weapons skill!

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Ninja stars!! Throwing Knifes! Ninja garb!

I want ninja!

Also Pirate gear, I need to see some pirates clothes. Doesn't offer any defense bonus, but it offers a good dodge bonus. Because we all know pirates are crafty people and there sexy clothes makes them hard to hit :wink:

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
uhh...i'm not sure exactly how the clothes would make you harder to hit other than there being little weight or restriction to them...

perhaps if some sort of manual dodging system were built in these could replace "normal" clothes which are slightly restricting your movement?

that way people would have to choose between dodging/agile characters, and being a tank.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
thats the idea, if I wanted defense heavy plaitmail would offer that but it would be much harder to dodge while in it. Hover normal clothing that is light, should offer the biggest to dodge for the sole reason it weighs almost nothing compared to the plaitmail.

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
thats the idea, if I wanted defense heavy plaitmail would offer that but it would be much harder to dodge while in it. Hover normal clothing that is light, should offer the biggest to dodge for the sole reason it weighs almost nothing compared to the plaitmail.

:idea: dont wear armor. :idea:

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
:idea: maybe I don't want to run around naked, and have the ability to not look like a new character :idea:

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
:!: Maybe that's part of the Choose-How-Your-Char-Looks-When-You-Create-It thing and shouldn't be a new item :!:

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
:!: Maybe I still want choices after character creation :idea: