The Blades of Urdual

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
tehrilez said:
what about me? I'm the one who applied a really really really really long time ago but died because the forum wouldn't register his account until just today.

8)

When did you apply? Was probably before my time because I don't remember it. You could always re-apply. :mrgreen:

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Journeyman nando of Urdual has been kicked out of the guild for attempting a mass item copy and for attempting to scam another MS: C player.

Apprentice Dridje of Urdual has left the guild to do... ehm... well I guess if you monitor certain threads around here, you'll find out.

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
untitledtl6.jpg

Anymore questions?

Cuith

New Adventurer
Reaction score
What would a member of BoU be required to do, other than to protect the Balance between Chaos and Order?

How much time is a member required to play? Is there a certain level a prospective member should acquire before applying to become a member of BoU?

Cuith

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Mainly I just meant to question how often I would need to be in-game, and if there were specific times the guild got together and played. I also didn't see that there was a level requirement anywhere, so I wanted to make sure of that.

I'm used to playing WoW, so getting used to MS might take a few weeks. :p

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
We're quite a bit less rp-centered than most WoW players, though some of us do spend quite a bit of our time online. There are members in this guild which don't even play any more, but they're still members of our community.

Suffice it to say, having interest in the guild and the ability to uphold our rules is enough to join this guild.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Cuith said:
Mainly I just meant to question how often I would need to be in-game, and if there were specific times the guild got together and played. I also didn't see that there was a level requirement anywhere, so I wanted to make sure of that.

Monkey r right, all you need to do is agree to the Honour Code, and you're in...We don't get together a lot, cause we're across many, many timezones, but when we do get together...DAYUM :D

scaredwolf

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Sabre said:
Cuith said:

Monkey r right, all you need to do is agree to the Honour Code, and you're in...We don't get together a lot, cause we're across many, many timezones, but when we do get together...DAYUM :D

Aye, but there are theses amazing times where we get a full server of only guild members, thats usually when the leader is on and we all flock to him like sheep. then we have an "OMG! 4-8 members online at one time!" moment, sometimes screen shot it, and be on our way.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Apprentices Tentadrilus and CrazyMonkeyDude have both been promoted to Journeymen of Urdual! Cheers and congratulations!

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Congratulations to CrazyMonkeyDude and Tentadrilus for being promoted!

Cuith said:
What would a member of BoU be required to do, other than to protect the Balance between Chaos and Order?

How much time is a member required to play? Is there a certain level a prospective member should acquire before applying to become a member of BoU?
We don't really do anything special in-game. We don't even have a specific time when we play, but I blame timezone differences for that.

However, when we do play, most of us can usually be found at
Sabre's [FN] Server, #1
Net's 1337 BoU Tribute
The Blades of Urdual [FN]
When there's eight of us in the same server, it's always fun because most of the time we're constantly trying to save each other. It adds to the fun experience of the game.

There's not a certain level you must meet before joining. We like to give everybody a fair chance (with the notable exception of exploiters, cheaters, hackers, racists, etc.).

If you've read the Honour Code, Cuith, please confirm that you've fully understood it.

Cuith

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I, Cuith, do fully understand the Code of Honour. I understand that members of the Pirates of Dreadwind and the Rest in Peace guilds are allies, and shall be treated with respect. I believe I am ready to follow the ways of Urdual, and protect the Balance between Chaos and Order.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Cuith said:
I, Cuith, do fully understand the Code of Honour. I understand that members of the Pirates of Dreadwind and the Rest in Peace guilds are allies, and shall be treated with respect. I believe I am ready to follow the ways of Urdual, and protect the Balance between Chaos and Order.
Welcome :D Should you need a crest and see me ingame, inform me as such.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Rick has been promoted to Journeyman of Urdual!
Along with my congratulations I want to apologize to Rick for not having promoted him a long time ago; Rick is one of the oldest members of the guild and he still actively plays.

Congratulations, Rick!

scaredwolf

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Why thank you, its about damn time! j/k. it is an honor.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Yes, congrats to ye, no more being at the bottom of the pyramid by yourself for you :p

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Hmm.. Purely out of interest, not intending pressure on J-M/higher-ups or saying it SHOULD happen, but what are the plans for Mario?