New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Guys have a look at this

Halo2.JPG

Kengou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
wtf? Did I miss something? Why the hell did you just post that?

Forget it, I'm just going to assume it was an extremely coincidental mis-type.

NOTE: That was extremely rude, 009.

Blaze

New Adventurer
Reaction score
if you call that EXTREMEly rude i dun wanna know whats nice... XD

how come this topic has a bugged 5th page?

Kengou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
If you must know, extremely was a very fitting word there. Think about it, 009 just said
009 said:
only thing i like about this clan is the server.. it have a good ping for me ^^

He basically said that there's nothing good about this clan except that they have a good server. Worse yet, he said it in their own clan recruitment forum. If that wasn't extremely rude, I don't know what is. And that little smiley figure at the end only adds insult to injury... If there was an injury.

On the other point of topic, I have no idea why that happens. It's happened before I remember, but I never knew why. Maybe I'm just too awesome to fit my post on the same page as the rest of yas.

And yea, Witness is right, let's stop using this thread to discuss non-BOU related stuff.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
009 said:
only thing i like about this clan is the server.. it have a good ping for me ^^
Yeah I'm hosting that so... erm... duh it's good...

What country (where people suck at English) do you live in again? Ping-wise, I want to know.

Edit: And yeah, maybe all the nonsense hammered this thread. So let's talk about BoU (if there is anything to talk about BoU).

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Kengou said:
He basically said that there's nothing good about this clan except that they have a good server. Worse yet, he said it in their own clan recruitment forum. If that wasn't extremely rude, I don't know what is. And that little smiley figure at the end only adds insult to injury... If there was an injury.

No, he didn't say there was nothing good, just that is the only thing he likes. "The only part I like about cake is the cake" does not mean I hate the icing.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I would like every Blade who hasn't signed up on these forums yet (and is browsing as a guest) to sign up. This way, we might be able to get a private guild board.

*winks to Kuroneko*

jack hawkins

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Yeah also JM do we have a guild avatar sorted out yet, rember the one i gave you ages ago, have you still got that?

jack hawkins

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
So JM as i have your atention, what do you think about the new MS release. I think the game is very very cool but i can't play any LAN games becuase of the char wipe and i dont want to play online because i want to find things out for my self not have some other guy do a quest which i want to do

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
is looked at the crest model...bou crest is not there.
however christian warrios of god is :?

dookehster

New Adventurer
Reaction score
CAN I JOIN! I was in the original one (as Artangus)!

BTW: I'dd be willing to redo the website if you'dd like. I'm currently in a trial phase for a company (Insiteful Solutions).

An example of a website I've made myself can be found at: http://www.chusmartialarts.com or http://www.cma-team.com (progress has stopped until next semester as I'm way too busy at the moment)

Thanks!

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I joined this guild like four or five years ago when it was led by somebody who's name started with an A. Could've been you. Anyway, everybody is welcome to join the Blades of Urdual.

You can read the Honour Code at our website (http://www.freewebs.com/urdual/). If you agree with it, you can either post so here, or you can contact Jack Hawkins or me. :wink:

It's always good to have old members back :D