Trying out commentaries

Srgnt Rehab

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
I watched a few of them. My cousin is actually really into LPs and passes off as an LP judge or something :|
(not sure what kind of technical position that could possibly be) but I could ask him to check it out for you and give you some advice if you so wish.

In my opinion, you have a great voice for doing this sort of thing. Nobody is going to be like "get this 12 year old off the internet" and you don't have an accent that prevents me from understanding the words that you speak. Keep working at it and maybe you'll accidentally or purposefully say something that makes you an instant meme and gain tons of internet fames. 8)

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Is there any way to record to voice dont sound so different from real life? When I hear my voice recorded it sounds like a completely different person

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
That's true of everyone (not hearing yourself through your skull). There are various programs for that, though the only ones I know of are rather silly in nature. I don't know of one that does real time 'slight' tweaks without serious sound quality loss.