wtf happend to the bone?

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thumb-4C10_4B5F6B0D.jpg

As you can see someone deleted one of the bones on the great sword model......who the hell was it? Thats no the point of this thread tho, the point is how do I readd the missing bone without adding a new joint?? :oldshock:

Crow

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
128320993454987500dudewaitw.jpg

Sorry, couldn't help it :mrgreen:

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Crow said:
Though I really have no idea, it looks like the bone in his leg is gone, not the sword model :<
lol, those are his arms :roll:

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Alright, this is what happens when I try to remake the bone.

thumb-23A0_4B5F8C41.jpg

I do NOT want to redo the model. If I dont get this conflict resolved I wont be able to update my epic pack of epicness. And if I keep running into conflicts I wont be able to release it at all.

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Why dont you leave the bone alone? you are not going add new animations, are you?

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
No, I think I thought of an idea. Decompile a different model and merge that models reference file with the one I have and just delete all the things necessary and it should work. And know im not going to add new animations....I don't want to redo the skeleton T.T

EDIT: I have some bad news, every time I decompile a sword it automatically deletes that bone. Looks like you wont get to see the sword >.>

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Stoned said:
No, I think I thought of an idea. Decompile a different model and merge that models reference file with the one I have and just delete all the things necessary and it should work.

Most likely, the model's gonna like like that hi-res shiny poo picture of J-M's if you try to do that, and act like that dead animal in a desert in-game (if it even compiles correctly). Different types of weapons have different bone sets, and sometimes they'll have one all their own--demon claws has a different boneset than gauntlets/bare fists.

What the hell are you decompiling with to make it look like that when you load up the reference in milkshape?

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
CrazyMonkeyDude said:
Stoned said:
No, I think I thought of an idea. Decompile a different model and merge that models reference file with the one I have and just delete all the things necessary and it should work.

Most likely, the model's gonna like like that hi-res shiny poo picture of J-M's if you try to do that, and act like that dead animal in a desert in-game (if it even compiles correctly). Different types of weapons have different bone sets, and sometimes they'll have one all their own--demon claws has a different boneset than gauntlets/bare fists.

What the hell are you decompiling with to make it look like that when you load up the reference in milkshape?

SO far I decompiled great sword and long sword reference.