Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yea i know i was copy and pasting and i hit enter and it posted again

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Kokris, I used to respect you, even after the cheating debacle. You seemed to be sorry for it, so I thought you were still okay.

However, since I'm a mapper myself (sometimes) I know how much effort it takes to make a decent map. If people don't like your map, that's their loss. But if people steal maps, it pisses me off to no end.

You've gone so f*cking low I can't even imagine it. Idiot noob. Not only did you try to steal a map, you also tried to get a full script list with it, which you will probably use to spawn rare items in test maps.

I hope Thothie f*cking deletes your character since you deserve no better. Damn. And I thought you were okay, even after the cheating thing.

Oh and just for the record, I'm the dude who alerted Thothie about this whole thing. I have a PM in my Sentbox titled "Don't send Kokris a script list!" and I hope you'll hate me for finding this out (I'd also like to thank <.....> for helping me find out the truth).

Don't steal maps you dick. Especially not from cool people like Oedipus.

Edit: Kokris? Map thief.

Edit 2: Oh and before I forget:
zing.gif
owned like the little b*tch you apparently are!

Oedipus

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
*Waves*
Looks like i#m too late to join in the fun.
Nice detective work jeez i didn't even know that map still exsisted!

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Perhaps you could press for compensation Oedipus? It could come in the form of having Kokris's character deleted over & over again every few months :D