Greetings Knights of Daragoth

dRkILL

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Witness of God said:
dRkILL said:
I find it strange with the amount of community support, that no one actually applies to be an official developer (unless Kuroneko is keeping secrets from me).... We could always use more mappers 8)

Id help the team out again helping you guys get dedicated mappers and modelers but i gave up on that i gave a ts modeler to Kuroneko and his first reply to him was "So is devin your pimp?" So i said screw helping out ms anymore lol. So whats up Dr kill havent talked to you in forever :)

~Jax Sup :D

Right now I'm in Ireland on a school project until October... So, I can't really make anything currently other than concepts for maps. I'm always up for chatting on AIM though, if you see me on :wink: .

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
How exactly does one apply to be an official Developer? Because, I'd like to be.

I've always told peeps to PM/IM Lord K - and I've told at least 20 different peeps to do this - surely at least one of them didn't chicken out and actually pestered him about it... Granted, I realize in all likelihood, not the worthy amongst them - but still. ;)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Except whenever you ask Lord K he says that Thothie is in charge of the HL1 project.

dRkILL

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
That's because we don't work on the HL1 version. If you want to work for the HL2 version, then.... make it clear so Kuroneko doesn't get confused! He gets confused very easily.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I know, I'm just pointing it out..

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
dRkILL said:
I find it strange with the amount of community support, that no one actually applies to be an official developer (unless Kuroneko is keeping secrets from me).... We could always use more mappers 8)
btw that reminds me did you ever use any of those textures i made for that one map?

-Derek

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Witness of God said:
dRkILL said:

Id help the team out again helping you guys get dedicated mappers and modelers but i gave up on that i gave a ts modeler to Kuroneko and his first reply to him was "So is devin your pimp?" So i said screw helping out ms anymore lol. So whats up Dr kill havent talked to you in forever :)

~Jax Sup :D

The lack of punctations...It hurts...So much....
Punctations? whats punctations? rofl

dRkILL

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Rhodeder said:
dRkILL said:
btw that reminds me did you ever use any of those textures i made for that one map?

-Derek

I used some of them. They came out quite nicely. You kinda disappeared before I could thank you.

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
dRkILL said:
Rhodeder said:
dRkILL said:

-Derek

I used some of them. They came out quite nicely. You kinda disappeared before I could thank you.
I just got tired of working on other peoples mods and decided to start my own. Im just glad you used them.

-Derek