[INFO] Cheaters and Exploiters

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
you bring up many valid points, and it is true that only megatracker has brought your name up..

so this is how its going to work, I will remove your name from the exploiter list, and restore your character to a more recent version. However YOU MUST drop all items aquired from D.Drew, I will be keeping a copy of your character with the weapons.

when I check your characters again on the 6th of july and you have the weapons you listed off above, all bets are off and I will restore you to exploiter status.

After the 6th of july you may play again as normal, but keep in mind that your running a thin line.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Its too easy to lie on the internet.

Oedipus

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Oh oh idea.
If you don't like someone, or something that someone said or even something that someone said about someone else lets just pretend they are Kokris and send them our hate!

.. :/

But seriousally unless multiple people see someone do something multiple times (or manage to catch a .dem of it) then it's just gonna end in a witch hunt and there is enouth crap going on these days.

Pottymouth

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for believing in me. I truly appreciate it.

@JM: Dont worry about it man :)

@Blasto: Yes, i will certainly drop those items i listed before 6th of July. If you wish for me to do anything else, please tell me.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
holy cow! I wonder why I just read this today and never saw it! Wow! I must apologize to Pottymouth for accusing him!

If there are other threads that I am missing that can prove me wrong on the exploits of other players then I will apologize to you. But other than that I will defend my members and GoW until you can prove me wrong.

Megatracker and I will have a talk about this. New rules will be post in GoW's thread.

Once again Pottymouth I apologize for accusing you.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
mintree aka oaktree is now up for a chance to be punished.

here is the proof I carry that mintree is oaktree

mintreejx8.png

Why am I doing this?

Humming Bird said:
Do I smell suspicious activity? I believe mintree and oaktree have the same steamid, correct? Oaktree, traded me his raven's mace for my serpent gloves...

click here for the actual post.

I do not take kindly to this sort of thing, in fact I find this more punishable than just exploiting by a long shot, to manipulate a service outside the game for you to gain benefit is grounds for instant delete in my book.

I do not take kindly to being taken advantage of. :evil:

I need to see either an apology for this action, or proof that it didn't actually happen. Otherwise I will do as I see fit :twisted:

*edit*
the deed has been done, an nothing can change my mind now.

mintree

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Reaction score
What are you trying to prove blasto?

FYI this is Oaktree

Blasto what are you trying to prove?

That I and mintree posted using different computers?

That we posted using different internet services?

that we posted on the same computer?

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
oaktree and mintree don't cheat they have 2 steam id's and i deffinatly know they havn't been doing anything weird becasue they keep asking me to join them on servers

mintree

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Reaction score
Here is the proof for Oaktree is not MIntree

See me and my litte bro.

(erased for privacy :oops: ,and no i do not look like that anymore ^^)

Reason we have same IP

We have only 1 computer that can run MSC

Satisfied Blasto and other people?

I'm assuming Blasto is afk

btw this is oaktree the big brother posting too lazy to log out and log back in as oatkree2

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
A picture of two people does not prove anything. Not to mention the fact that in some stroke of brilliant marketing, Intel, Microsoft, AMD, and all the other computer companies decided to sell their product to *gasp* other people! It could even be your friend, that would let you get MS:C and do something such as this...Oh, and you perpetuated [exploiting], so yeah, I'm sure that few if any trust you.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I am not trying to prove anything, I gave a 3 day notice that the action was going to happen. In that time period I either expected a reason why its not true, or a confession that what I thought was true.

The fact that it took the action of me of deleting the character to get either of you to show up doesn't sit well with me.

I will believe that you both are two different people, considering the different steam ID's. However reading a post like humming birds going to make me angry regardless of the circumstances. The idea that someone would actually try and pull that trick on me is going to get stiff judgment by me.

Now that you have finally come and explained your self I fell less sketchy about it, I am willing to drop the exploiter status.

Keep in mind what I wrote on the first page last post of this thread.

It is true that I may take down a ligit person for exploiting, but if I want to clean up the community I will have to show no remorse to those that aid the exploiters.

its just that simple, I am very serious about keeping everyone on the straight and narrow.

and in closing, yes I will restore mintree.

Humming Bird

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Alright, I guess I will give my apologies for being suspicious about that. Sorry Mintree and Oaktree.

oaktree2

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thank you

I don't mind not being able to play myself, buy my little brother still wants to play.

The reason that I could not find the thread, and see the post and reply on it in 3 days was that, My computer's ip address was banned from this server. It was banned b/c I stupidly posted my act of "exploiting" on the public forum, instead of PMing a dev, which at that time i wasn't sure who, and i was replying to a guy, who said i tried to exploit.

B/c I can't use my computer to get on the forum, i have to get hold of my dad's computer, which i can't always do. And yesterday My little bro got hold of my dad's comp, but did not look into the exploiter thread(no reason to, how would he know that he is being accused of something, it's not like the link flashes and calls mintree to look at it ^.^). Then he started playing msc on my comp, and noticed that his char was deleted, which caused us to find the "punishment" thread and look into it.

in conclusion, not everyone can or do look into the forum every day or even once everyweek, so there must be a better way to warn other b4 actually carrying out the punishment. It would be great if steam "friends" had a temporary inbox, so that we can receive message even if we are not on steam.

P.S the reason that I can live without playing MSC:
I'm sorry, but unfortunately this game, like many other rpg, or mmorpg became just a "Kill monster, we must level up!" stage for me. Only reason that I would play this game is for memory sake and for friends' sake (and if i'm really bored and when I don't want to do anything that requires thinking, studying, startegy game etc)

What I mean by "KILL mosnter, we must level up!" is:
Only thing left for me to do is kill monster lev up use item that I could not use b4. Like many games I played, Flyff, RF online, Spacecowboy, etc, all ended at this point.
Even Final Fantasy 9 fell to this fate. However, this game was able to keep me interested long enough to the final boss. ONce I got to the final boss, I could not beat it, and had to kill countless monsters just to lev up enough to kill it, which i wasn't willing to do.

What made me playing FF9 that long? B/C the game was telling an interesting story, and that it kept me in mystery of the latter part of the story, and in the game you fought other monsters in order to continue the story and elighthen the mystery, which in turn made me powerfull enough to continue the story, atleast up untill to the final boss for me. You weren't fighting to become strong and to overpower others, you were doing it to continue the story as a character in that story (thus the origin of Role Playing Game).

I know it's hard to create a story and force gamers into that story on a multiplayer game, but it can be done with series of quests that solves a one big mystery. This Flyff tried, but they did not have a quest for each level, giving teh players the gaps of nothing to do but "KILL!!" atleast during beta testing.

Sorry, I got carried off one thought led to the other and, sorry

well, thanks and sorry to Blasto121 and others who are angry at me

NP Humming Bird, everything happens for a reason and the Loving God is in control of my life and my litte bro's, so I don't think anything that happens to me or my little bro will hurt us without benefit to us or to others. My father would not give me scorpions when i ask for eggs, so what would my Heavely Father (God) do? ^.^

again sorry that I took up many spaces ^.^(me and my bad grammer)

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
izikar has been punished for using cheat commands on alot of servers, in some cases using it to actually crash the server, this is not its intended purpose thus he has been punished, because he doesn't have a 2 month old character it got deleted.

If trouble continues I will delete his characters again, if things still continue his steam ID will be banned.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Ahhh... That's why I couldnt find his bloody Steam ID to delete... ;)

I copied the cheater template to his character so he'd have some idea as to what's going on, and not think it just some simple FN issue.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
well it was supposed to just be a 2 month roll back...

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Nando is now on the list, I found all the proof I needed.

I did not like my findings either :evil: