RoLl BaCk PlS

be trapped

New Adventurer
Reaction score
This happened today :(

if possible to restore to april 15 solong its before 4 pm *hopes it was saved before that time* :S if it's after 4 pm pls roll back on the 14 :( *hope it doesn't have too*)
STEAM_0:0:809161
slot 3
Hmm i don't know why i didn't do anything, it started when there was the bug at loda map where the mage keeps teleporting nonestop we killed the boss i got nothing from the chest as ppl toke everything someone got the AoB, they wanted to keep going I toke a minor break so i closed the game then i come back and keep getting ~reliable channel overflow~ only on my main charater.

thanks again for your time

brian4

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Sorry the overflow happend. But just so you know, the nonstop teleporting mages was done on purpose I'm fairly sure.

Thraxis

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Make sure to try and spawn on char_recover before asking for a roll back, ye might be able to save blasto some time in doing so. If you have already then...Good job? And hope he gets to you soon.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
you have been rolled back to the 12 pm backup.

be trapped

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thraxis yes i tried it but as soon as i click on my main i get back to the main screen with the error.

I did lose some items :( but still had some other left :p thanks again for the reroll