Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban him, Please no I like him so much

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tull

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I hate people who have an attraction to fat people. So I call people I don't like feeders.
One of my better friends got an overweight girlfriend so I must hate him.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
well, i don't mean it in the way u lot are thinking.
alot of ppl i play with online, they know that i'm just joking or just saying it becasue its a short and insulting, but obv most ppl don't care.

and aswell sincei don't go on these forums much anymore u guys didn't know about that

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
And because you don't visit these forums and might just hang around with strange people, you probably didn't know that most people don't use "gay" and "faggot" as an insult.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
And because you don't visit these forums and might just hang around with strange people, you probably didn't know that most people don't use "gay" and "faggot" as an insult.

yes, most ppl don't but some do. and the ppl that actually do mostly say them on games such as css, i hear the word" faggot" being said all the time :|

and its my decision if i want to say the word "gay" or not idc what other ppl think of it tbh

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
That's something that started post my generation, oddly enough. No one my age uses "gay" as an expletive (or “tight” as a positive). But I play enough video games and see enough kids and Little V's clubs that I've gotten used to it. Doesn't bother me much, but when someone on NS says “This map is gay!” - I always have to respond “Does it hang out in seedy bars looking for other gay maps?” ;)

What does bother me is when one of my gay friends gets beat the crap out of by some kids to the point where they'll never walk again, or my friends get driven out of the country when 43 anti-gay measures pass with landslide votes across the country, all in the same election day. (I ran goth clubs for eight years, so of course I have quite a few lesbian friends.) Social conservatives bent on dictating the way other people live their lives in general just pisses me the hell off, and they more or less run this country, judging by the polls.

I mean, even out here in ultra-blue California (discounting the Governator), where we have it in our state constitution that we aren't allowed to make laws that discriminate against sexual preference, we've made it illegal for gays to get married, and further have had those blatantly anti-constitutional laws backed by several state-supreme court judges (and of course by a Governator sworn to defend said constitution). Granted, constitutions in general don't seem to mean much these days.

These laws are put together by people trying to stop inter-racial marriages as well, so ya kinda know the thinking that's behind this BS.

Meh, I just miss Leisa and Jenn, really, they were fun. :(

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
when i say gay i do not mean it in a violent way, i do not wish to hurt or kill any gay, i used have a gay friend but i moved house so i never seen him since. the only thing that annoys me is when i actually see gays kissing, it makes me shiver inside ><

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well, I don't like to see old people f*cking, but I'm not gonna tell them they can't do it. ;)

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Do you have to close your eyes when you get busy then?

I am sorry, that was inappropriate. Couldn't resist. You are welcome to take a shot at me. I deserve it.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
HomestarR said:
Do you have to close your eyes when you get busy then?

Saw it coming. ;)

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I don't value anyone's opinion who uses so many "I was raised on AOL and don't know any better" abbreviations that they stop forming sentences and start typing hexi-decimal 0kkthXcuZeyEdU43ndUrt3hg4yzLOLOLOROFLLLLLL. By the way, that says "I failed english three times" in hex.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
elfstone222 said:
I don't value anyone's opinion who uses so many "I was raised on AOL and don't know any better" abbreviations that they stop forming sentences and start typing hexi-decimal 0kkthXcuZeyEdU43ndUrt3hg4yzLOLOLOROFLLLLLL. By the way, that says "I failed english three times" in hex.

i don't get what u mean :|

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
elfstone222 said:

Hex only uses 16 characters. 1-9 and A-G

What you did wasn't hex.

I didn't miss your point, but it could have been made better.

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I think I just /pwned you with language, school is good for something after all! But really WeissberV, drugs are bad. And I coulden't have as much fun with just the hex chars, and I didn't feel like going ASCII on him.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
elfstone222 said:
I think I just /pwned you with language, school is good for something after all! But really WeissberV, drugs are bad. And I coulden't have as much fun with just the hex chars, and I didn't feel like going ASCII on him.

tbh drugs are for loosers that can' t take life properly, i mean who want to take drugs then randomly pass out in the bin then have a chance of dieing, also how the fuc.k did u pwn me with that horrible "hex" language :| i didn't understand any bit of it. also if ur trying to point out that i used AOL for all my life get lost i hate AOL i never used it , i've heard many complaints about it and it never want to have anything to do with it, u lose good day sir, goodbye

oaktree2

New Adventurer
Reaction score
what is sociopath?

Just for your information many 1990-1994 generation kids use gay and fa g got as insult, I don't know why but they do, and most of the time it's just joking, and between friends.

And I definitely don't approve of it, like I don't approve of OMG(oh my God), sh it, f uck, and using God and the Son's name in vain.
I always thought the above curse words did not make sense.

in case of the word gay as insult - things can't be gay... (and i don't approve of homosexuality either, what's good about that?)

in the case of the word sh it - "bull defecation", (after getting head shot 3 times in a row) "defecation!!" to me it does not make any sense, except in this case "you are a defecation" which could be an extreme version of "you are a worthless dirt"

And finally, don't call on God, if you are not actually asking for his help, love, etc. Also don't make Jesus Christ interchangable with the word "sh it".

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Just for your information many 1990-1994 generation kids use gay and faggot as insult, I don't know why but they do, and most of the time it's just joking, and between friends.

I know, twas my point. I'm 1960-70's generation. ;)

I'm curious, from a cultural point of view, what started that though.

replica

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
I'm curious, from a cultural point of view, what started that though.

probably white trash, which spread it to all the kids who really didn't know any better.

Revenir

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Instead of Doc Mombo who is actualy funny *thus serving a purpose* can we slap Pimpsta a few times?

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
You better watch yourself. Pimpsta is a self proclaimed MS:S dev you know.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Sabre said:
Whoa whoa whoa...Did you ban his old account too?

Can someone answer my question FFS? This thread is drift out of subject.[/i]

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
Revenir said:
Instead of Doc Mombo who is actualy funny *thus serving a purpose* can we slap Pimpsta a few times?

why you always got to bring me into every thread in this forum?
-sigh- if it makes you feel better then pimp slap me then. I don't care.

Shurik3n said:
You better watch yourself. Pimpsta is a self proclaimed MS:S dev you know.

:) Maybe I should hard code ban the people that hates me :)
or take their steam ID and turn everything into apples!

Sabre said:
Can someone answer my question FFS? This thread is drift out of subject.[/i]

It is now.