Edana Sewers Turning Green

miloyoyo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this mod, and I have encountered this in the Edana Sewers. For some reason, when I go past the pipe or in that general area, the sewer gets covered in a green fog. I tried reloading into the level, but it just kept turning green. One time it turned red. Is there something I can do on my end to fix this, or is it just a issue with the game?

Also sorry if this is in the wrong board, I'm not sure which one this is supposed to go to.

Attachments

• greensewer.jpg
    greensewer.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 108

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
edit: Forgot to say Howdy!

It's part of the map, some other maps have different fogs, type in console "day" or "dusk" to fix it.

Also you can change time using "settime 1-24", 20 being night.

And for the fogs, if i recall correctly the command is "changeweather fog_red" or "setweather fog_red", there is also green, brown and thick(white). This command works only once per map, using "settime" , "day" or "dusk" removes the fog.

TheOysterHippopotami

Active Adventurer
MSS Developer
DarkTide
Reaction score
The fog in Edana sewers is so ugly. It wasn't always there and it shouldn't be there now. Maybe we can have it removed next patch?

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
TheOysterHippopotami said:
The fog in Edana sewers is so ugly. It wasn't always there and it shouldn't be there now. Maybe we can have it removed next patch?

Removed from the map right? I like to use fogs randomly in maps... specially the green one and red one. :roll:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
clearksky will remove it (and any other weather effect), and it won't come back, at least until map change. (Unlike settime/day/dusk, where it may return randomly, within the virtual hour.)

Dunno about axing the effect entirely... Green fog makes sense in there - I just wish our fog effect played nicer with bush ents, so they'd get fogged more like regular bushes. Not sure if there's some other fog render mode already in the system we could use - think there's a few options, but I canna recall what they all do. Be nice if we had a fog mode that didn't obscure sky as well.

Did remove the periodic red/green fog from sfor - think that accidentally got left in there awhile ago during a weather system test.