-----FN PASSWORD REQUEST-----

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
HOLY SH!T, your avatar is wayyyy too big.

But welcome nonetheless :D

Pacman

New Adventurer
Reaction score
lol sorry about that i just noticed that too it freaked me out, i fixed it =D thanks for the welcomeing

Desolator

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Can I have the FN password, please? I've never played MS:C for quite a long time, and was rather disappointed when my cute listen server won't connect to FN. Other servers are way too laggy for me to actually play in. So, can I please please and please have the FN password :(?
Thanks in advance.

RibaldRon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Oh, so this is why I haven't been able to play.. i'm going to go ahead and request the password, even though I really doubt i'll get it. I'll probably have to come back to MS:C in another 3 months when [FN] is public again.

my server isn't hidden at all - it's visible right through steam, although I do lock it to keep the idiots out. By idiots I mean people who pester me constantly for items (this happens every single time I play on a public server and I cannot express how much I hate it. Yes, hate is a strong word, no, it's not adequate to describe my rage) or to show me how "ub3r t3h 3><pl1its r" like running up a wall with a crossbow. Seriously, you're level 20 and refuse to change the map off of Edana because of that?

Sorry - rambling - there's no way I could run a dedicated server, but i'm too much of a noob to even change the name of my server, so I really doubt i'm much of a risk when it comes to cheating. Also, my friends refuse to play on any dedicated MSC server and they won't tell me why.

The only person who could possibly vouch for me is Mario, who you seem to dislike, as I played with him off and on for a while. He was suprised at my crappy equipment and helped me to get a ravenmace (THANKS FOR CRASHING HELLSDINER (another reason why I can't stand the dedicated servers) AND LOSING MY FRIGGIN MACE) which I didn't actually get because the server crashed.

I'm quite willing to give you any information you like, and i'd even change my server name if someone could explain how to do that..

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Well;
I like Mario, despite the fact that he exploited; it's probably because he admitted it.
But point besides:
What is your ingame name? I might've seen you. Also, to change your server name, go to the listenserver.cfg, or more simply, change it ingame. If you were setting up a dedicated server, the options for that are under server.cfg.

RibaldRon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sabre said:
Well;
I like Mario, despite the fact that he exploited; it's probably because he admitted it.
But point besides:
What is your ingame name? I might've seen you. Also, to change your server name, go to the listenserver.cfg, or more simply, change it ingame. If you were setting up a dedicated server, the options for that are under server.cfg.

Ahh - I knew I had to edit a file somewhere.. for some reason changing it in-game doesn't work for me :(

In-game name is RibaldRon, but as i've said, I generally don't explore the MS:C community as most people I encounter out there want to do their own thing, which is either too easy for me (and I get begged to do this stuff that's way to hard for everyone else, which is what they wanted to do, or more specifically, wanted ME to do FOR them) or way too difficult for me and I end up dying all the time. I also haven't played in a few months. (TF2! YAY) But i'm done playing that every waking hour.

Edit: Yay, Ron's House of Ribaldry returns after 4 years of being a generic MS:C server. Too bad I can't play my character on it. :p

Slaytanic_pb

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
I would like the new password

Hi, can I please have the new password?

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I, too, should like the password, if you would :D.