-----FN PASSWORD REQUEST-----

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Dridje said:
tehrilez said:
I generally wouldn't give it to someone with one post.. :?

In my opinion, there should be some sort of requirement like being a member of the forums for over a month to apply for the password.
There are requirements;
You have to give Blasto your SteamID and IP...I am sure he will root out potential cheaters by the amount of time they have actually been playing.

Thraxis

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I've seen Rage in game a few times, and saw his test server go up. So if possible it'd be nice if he had the PW to have another good server up (ping was around 70 for me). If he does cheat, there are always ways to root it out. It's still up to blasto, but Rage has my confidence to hold the PW.

Guardian

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hi guys, it's been awhile, can I please have the FN password so I can host again?

Shadeska

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Heeeeeyyy...

I asked for the password for my listen server about 4 pages ago and haven't gotten a reply. Probably because you can't trust anyone with "Shade" in their name, but could I get a "yes" or a "no", please?

bugleboy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I would like to request FN password...i can host a listen server ^^

keeper03

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sooo... my request was ignored, presumably because I'm new to the forums and an unknown quantity. However, I think I qualify to be considered to receive the pass at least because...

I have played MS on and off for some time (years). My char is called keeper3, and I have in the past operated a private listen server with what I believe is a unique name... "[FN]private MSC server - Australian MSC ftw!". The main reason it was private was because I was on my old computer that had great difficulty with two people playing on it, so it was just for me and a mate. Now I'm on a pretty, shiny new comp. So at the very least I'm willing to open my listen server up for public play. And while it's up, australians will actually have a server where they can login and not be asked "lol, what's with your ping? D/Ling pr0n?".

...ok, so no MSC player has asked me that, but I was on an american server for dod recently and they did. >.>

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
get someone to vouch for you and I may send you the information about obtaining the password.

Nanite

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm a good friend of Keeper3 and I'm vouching for him. He was the one that introduced me to the game. A while ago keeper3 would run an Australian listen server for us to play on. Now that keeper has his new computer the server should run great.

We have also gone through school and university with him and have played many other games with him ever since, so I know him to be a responsible individual. I know I'm definitely not an not a 'oldie' here, but I am at least the mate keeper is referring to, so I'm hoping I count for something.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I've seen this dude's server a few times. Not very often, but that's probably because I'm on the other side of the world (Australia - the Netherlands) and because I don't play alot right now.

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I've seen the server up before.

Never been in it though, MS:C is a bitch on this computer (and my other is broken)

bugleboy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
gah we need more hosts...the only servers up now are revolution and hell's diner and those 2 crash like no 2morrow >_>

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
bugleboy said:
gah we need more hosts...the only servers up now are revolution and hell's diner and those 2 crash like no 2morrow >_>

I'll host a server the night over!

cgl

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'd like to host a server on a box at my work -- is it possible to receive the password?

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I am requesting the password, because I can host servers again (back to d-link from linksys) without any hassle.

cgl

New Adventurer
Reaction score
My old account is cgl5432 -- when i use forgot my password its pointed to my old email houston.rr.com and comcast bought out houston, so this is my new forums account... I've been playing mastersword since the beginning and supported it bigtime although the thieving and pking was great but got annoying after a while :p. I can see why my request would be ignored if I've only had 1 post but I believe cgl5432 is my old account.
Thanks.

Jon

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Requesting password :3 I want to play on maps that other servers might not have like lodagond-1 and to test my maps when they get (hopefully) FN approved.

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I'm vouching for Jon! I played a lot with him and I know for sure he's not the type you're trying to prevent from hosting :wink:

Roghan

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Haven't played much but i used to have a server and i could probably get it running again so this is me requesting the pass.

scaredwolf

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Alright....here is my request for the password, I am currently have issues with my home network(mainly not being able to play on any other server in any game), but hope to soon get a server for everyone to play up.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Indeed, they're both in good standing.

Crow

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Sabre you're 'banned', you can't talk :D

edit: and J.M. you're 'deleted'
I don't know if that has much to do with credability but... well you're deleted. It means someone decided you were no good

8)

Pacman

New Adventurer
Reaction score
hello guys im kinda new to mastersword and i usually play on hellsdiner server, im almost level 10 i wanted to host servers on the server instead of just singleplayer charactors and i guess i have to ask here