-----FN PASSWORD REQUEST-----

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sabre said:
Blasto121 said:
I already have a list of the people who have it, but I don't see any reason to make it public.
Well, it wouldn't hurt, except for people bugging for the password...

yeah pretty much if blasto posts that list everyone won't be asking blasto for the password but will be asking those on the list.

btw, Sabre what's the password?

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!! said:
Sabre said:
Blasto121 said:
I already have a list of the people who have it, but I don't see any reason to make it public.
Well, it wouldn't hurt, except for people bugging for the password...

yeah pretty much if blasto posts that list everyone won't be asking blasto for the password but will be asking those on the list.

btw, Sabre what's the password?
btw...STFU :p

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
i would like the password sicne i have to get my crests for my guild, also i like to play sfor with my 2nd character :D (my server is invisible to everyone else :()

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
i would like the password sicne i have to get my crests for my guild, also i like to play sfor with my 2nd character :D (my server is invisible to everyone else :()

One reason why you won't be given the password.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!! said:
WeissberV said:

how come humansteak gets it then, also y do u suggest i cheat? it aint my fault that my router is evil and my brother threw away the router manual :|

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can tell who has it by the servers that are up.

I could make a small list but blasto has the full one, no point.

Tribal

New Adventurer
Reaction score
can i pls get the pass? becuz i cant play on anyservers and its making me angry and i rly want 2 play:(

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Tribal said:
can i pls get the pass? becuz i cant play on anyservers and its making me angry and i rly want 2 play:(

can u pls nawt talk liek tis cuz wen u dew u woawnt geet it

You can play on FN servers without it.

Tribal

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i cant cause i alwatys get high pings

sry bout my english i not good with it

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
What is high ping for you?

MS:C is perfectly playable on 300, but after 400 ping it's horrible.

Tull

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!! said:
WeissberV said:

how come humansteak gets it then, also y do u suggest i cheat? it aint my fault that my router is evil and my brother threw away the router manual :|
There might be a pdf-manual uploaded on the producers page, or somewhere else. You might even find some random page with help to forward ports and shit, if you're lucky. Google :D

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Tull said:
WeissberV said:
ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!! said:
WeissberV said:

There might be a pdf-manual uploaded on the producers page, or somewhere else. You might even find some random page with help to forward ports and ****, if you're lucky. Google :D

hmm i'll try it, i got my server up today i could see it in the list but no-one else could :/

Cuith

New Adventurer
Reaction score
What router do you have? I ask on the off chance someone on these forums could possibly have the same one, and could help you out.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I think he stated in an earlier thread that he has a linksys, which pretty much fuxs him out of hosting anyways.

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
my linksys always worked fine. My servers showed and I had no problems. I don't understand this beef with linksys.

I have a belkin now, same story.

Durak

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Mikkel said:
WeissberV said:
i have a netgear router
Yeah me2 NetGear FTW

I also have a netgear wireless router, and it's terrible. I would request the password but since university started I doubt I'll be playing for a while.

Is it really worth making the lives of everyone harder, and impossible for new people to join the mod just because of one or two cheaters? Who cares if people farm on private servers? They give up their life in exchange for some equipment no one cares about, especially because it's not seen since they farm all the time. The game isn't played to see who can get the best items and make it exclusive. The people with the most time win that. The point is to enjoy the mod and have fun. If you don't want to be affected by these farming people, kick or ban them from your server. You don't have to put up with them or accept any elite equipment.

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
There wouldn't be a problem of people farming on their own personal servers if they weren't exploiting the game. Farm alone all you want as it really is pointless with the current rewards system. It is people using a modified .dll and getting the items in a not so legit way on the FN server that is the problem. Also, the people getting lvl 40+ in less than a week via other exploits. On trusted servers where someone else is the admin, these people can be caught and stopped. However, if they have their own private server that is completely invisible, they are free to exploit all they want there, and bring their cheated character into our servers.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
just because the FN password has changed doesn't mean you can't still run a local game, a person can still host a LAN game. I just won't allow them to connect to FN for it is an online community and like any online game the ability to modify ones ability to level or gain items is illegal.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Say, Blasto, would you mind PMing me the list 'o people that have the password? I'm just curious...Thanks.