[FN] Status?

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I won't be back home for another couple of hours so you will have to wait a bit longer, I have an idea or so that will hopefully prevent this random stuff from happening again. I have the theory that when I had to switch from the old server into the old dell it wasn't expecting to stay on 24/7 and is now rebelling.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
I won't be back home for another couple of hours so you will have to wait a bit longer, I have an idea or so that will hopefully prevent this random stuff from happening again. I have the theory that when I had to switch from the old server into the old dell it wasn't expecting to stay on 24/7 and is now rebelling.

It's up, it just needs to be logged into. It maybe a power outage caused it to reboot, but if ye had auto-logon, that wouldn't be an issue. ;)

brian4

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
BTW, Picaldily needs a rollback.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
alright its been logged in, and brian you don't need to point it out. Picaldily has already pointed this out to me.

oh and thothie I had already told you the password for it, anyway I don't want any auto login going on. I figure I can secure the computer more anyway if I just make FN run as a windows service. That will eliminate the need to be logged in for FN to function.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
alright its been logged in, and brian you don't need to point it out. Picaldily has already pointed this out to me.

oh and thothie I had already told you the password for it, anyway I don't want any auto login going on. I figure I can secure the computer more anyway if I just make FN run as a windows service. That will eliminate the need to be logged in for FN to function.

I don't seem to have any login password for that server written down here. :/

Unless ye got folks sneaking into yer house, auto-logon should be safe. :\ ye tweak ui link

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Blasto121 said:

I don't seem to have any login password for that server written down here. :/

Unless ye got folks sneaking into yer house, auto-logon should be safe. :\ ye tweak ui link

I blame the security class I took, I prefer to keep things secure even though some are pointless. Though in the end it shouldn't matter the computer shouldn't be doing it in the first place so I need to figure out why it is.

Picadilly

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:

:oldshock: Am I dreaming? Did someone ninja request a rollback for me? :D