Ghost Recon 2 for GameCube

CSS

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Anyone want it? I'm trying to sell it on ebay for $5.49 + .49 (S/H).

I'm a new ebay user :roll:

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
haha gamecube is out of the console´s list now. I never liked gamecube or any other nintendo console. Anyways try getting a xbox 360 its on top gamers list for lowest price or maybe a ps3 but i heard it sucks more than the 360 in graphics and perfomance and i believe in that. Sony never had the best performance console , they are the best on having games for their machines but they suck.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I think you got it wrong there, Zeus. Sony DOES make the most powerful consoles. Whereas Nintendo have most exclusive games. :roll: Microsofts Xbox' are somewhere in the middle between powerful & exclusive.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
FER said:
He just wants to sell his game...

i lol´d at that i just made a comment without interpretising what he wanted to do...

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Yeah, no problem

BTW i would just get a PS2. XBOX seem too FPS oriented, and PS3 doesnt have much ground breaking titles (I heard MSG4 is what you get for pressuring a developer with a mailed death treath, basically a revenge on the stupid fanbase)

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
there are small reasons to get a ps like: metal gear , gran turismo, resident evil and final fantasy, thats all i guess.

i bought my ps2 and those were the games that i had for it. I´m trully addicted to all those except resident evil i kind get bored of terrorising games unless there is something new that makes me smile. My opinion about sony is that they trully failed on the ps2 project because most of the ps2´s build and that were sold troughout the world their laser was bad quality wich made the console last at least 2-3 years. I got pissed of at sony since then because i bought GT4 1 year before my ps2 stopped reading the game and it was a !%)"&!"&"!?&!" GAME! Anyways i´ll be sticking with microsoft for now and maybe later i´ll buy a ps3.

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Just because the game cube is out, doesn't mean the Wii is. :) You could just as easily play Ghost Recon 2 on the Wii.

Console wise I stick with the Xbox. plenty of great titles to last me a long time. I also love to play the Wii but I'm still waiting for that one truly great game that wasn't designed with "E for Everyone" in mind.

And no, I'm not going to want a PS3 anytime soon. Not because it's a PS3 but I'd rather spend my money on new computer parts (shocking isn't it, PS3 and Xbox are already miles behind the PC...) or a new guitar, actually, rather than video games.