Help Tundra

Torch

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hi guys I just started playing again and a new friend showed me tundra. I go and fight the giant polar bear and sometimes I can kill him and right after that it will crash. But usually i will get him 1/2 or 2/3 hp and the whole server crashes. Is there something I am doing wrong? I probably havent played in 5+ years and my character is pretty old.

sidenote: He sat in one game with me while I killed the bear and nothing went wrong. Got the xp and the chests no issues whatsoever.

MS:C community

Old Skool Apostle
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Don't quote me on this but I think the area-of-effect stun on death causes the crash. Solution: don't be near the bear when it falls down dead.

Kanta

Old Skool Apostle
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Yeah, there is some fuck shit with the bear where if you are hugging right up against him it makes it possible to crash you.

Torch

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thank you both! I woke up and just tried it normally and it didnt crash but I will use your wisdom in the future I appreciate the help.

renamon

Adventurer
Reaction score
I was just on tundra and I think if you are blocking with a sword while he does the stun attack then it can crash you if you cannot resist the stun.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
This also happens on Phobia, I think for the same reasons... I think when the Guardian appears it can crash too. Not sure

Torch

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Alright it happens with any weapon for me so far, i can dual wield flamelicks and it will still crash at times but its alright no pain no gain. I havent heard of Phobia but thanks for the headsup!

Lets play soon Calcifer!

Torch

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Another question.... how do i swap items between characters? I dropped a few things on my main to give to my mule a few potions and a rebuke undead scroll thankfully because when i left and came back with the mule the items were gone. I even logged back into my main and they werent there just seconds apart and out of my inventory. I was hoping to get my healing circle and pheonix bow to my main but I guess I will have to wait for another player to show up I can trust. If there's any other way to do it please inform me!
Thanks.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
Another question.... how do i swap items between characters? I dropped a few things on my main to give to my mule a few potions and a rebuke undead scroll thankfully because when i left and came back with the mule the items were gone. I even logged back into my main and they werent there just seconds apart and out of my inventory. I was hoping to get my healing circle and pheonix bow to my main but I guess I will have to wait for another player to show up I can trust. If there's any other way to do it please inform me!
Thanks.
You need to drop the items, let another player pick them up. Wait 10 secs before leaving, then come back and have them give it to your mule. The moment you leave, all your items you dropped disappear.

Kanta

Old Skool Apostle
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
They need to be held in a players hands to transfer, to be specific. Always accept items from other players with open hands to make life easier.

Torch

New Adventurer
Reaction score
They need to be held in a players hands to transfer, to be specific. Always accept items from other players with open hands to make life easier.
Alright thank you Kanta and Lucifer. I saw somebody post something about dropping and picking up all your items to refresh your character? should that be necessary?

Kanta

Old Skool Apostle
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
It could help if you think it's your character making the game crashier or whatever. Doesn't hurt to try it.

Torch

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thanks Kanta I appreciate the help again! So happy people still play this lol