Reaction score
How come you're failing at quotes lately? :p

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I said prolly not, as the next patch is just around the corner, and I took it to mean that you wouldn't be able to have a script for it even IF I made it. So making it right now has no point, when I have other things to do. >_> 'Sides, I'm not sure how I want to make it look, yet.
Finishing the script for the sexbow would probably not take a whole lotta time compared to some of the other stuff that needs doing (like working up the script end of view model consolidation - which I expect two days, min). Probably 10 minutes or so, if I had a model to conform the script to. So if I had a model within the next three days, I'd get the script done in time.

Orochi is definitely working on the consolidation.
He said he'd have something for me "tomorrow"... On the 19th.

I'm going to have to do it myself, that's all there is to it. There's not enough time to POSSIBLY make the due date with everything that needs doing, and if I wait until the 29th to start that, I'll have to delay the betapack AT LEAST three days.

It's either that or drop some major planned component, like nightmare_sfor.

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
You can have what I have done so far, if you need proof. I am still working on it. I can guarantee you won't be able to do half of what I've done since it requires heavy editing in MS3D. No simple .smd combining is possible since there are so many differing skeletons.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Orochi said:

That's a funny way of saying "Thothie, I completed my task. You can find the download [here]". What language is that? >_>

Glorfindel

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
putting some more thought into this while waiting for an importer

Presently a second Loreldian stepped forward, her green hair dancing wildly in the wind.

"I will also stay." Felewyn said, and knelt before Pathos. "To protect all who will be."

Perhaps if Elves were modelled in the image of Felewyn would they naturally have green hair?

“Sir, no sir!” shouted a tall, dark haired elf of interminant age.

This line, however, disputes this. Maybe just a green tint, nonetheless.

Elves, taller than humans (nearly eight feet average)

Good thing Findlebird owns up to his race ;) I'll build the elves off his skeleton, when the time comes >_>

“Each of us,” said the fire mage, “represents a different element of fate. Fire, I am. Edra. Anger, love.” She held aloft her orb, a flame flickering from within its infinite depths.

“Water, I am. Seria. Mystery, imagination.” The mage in blue held aloft his orb, and it seemed that the orb was full of water deeper than could be viewed, a blue ocean in crystal.

“Wind, I am. Aero. Motion, breath.” The mage in grey held aloft his orb, a great wind issuing from within.

“Earth, I am. Terra. Nature, growth.” The mage in green held aloft his orb, and it seemed to be pulsing with the radiance of all living things.

“Lightning, I am. Kysar. Speed, pain.” The previously silent mage in gold held aloft his orb, and electricity crackled and arced through the air above.

“Force, I am. Lagos. Seperation, attraction.” The mage in brown held aloft her orb, which seemed to pull upon all things in the room.

“Life, I am. Lunia. Light, healing.” The mage in white held his orb up, and the gleaming light of nurturing filled the room.

“Death, I am. Necro. Cycle, ending.” The mage in black held his orb up, and it seemed to dim the room with its power."

Reading this sort of made me think there are certainly quite a few items that could be made for them out of these mage ideas, Armor of Necro, Aero's Staff what have you. Then again most MSC weapons are more general than that.

Oh, and if Lanethan had the dark armor, does that in any way relate to Sir Geric? (Just out of curiosity :p)

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
If you and I were to collaborate we could make some weapons, staves, shields, and armor for each of these mages, perhaps incorporating the orb of each within each item... Lagosblade, anyone? :D