Kharaztorant Outpost

franky200

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Reaction score
Kharaztorant Outpost is my very first "serious" map that has potential to be publicly released. It doesn't contain the detail of maps like phobia, shad_palace, kfortress, ect. But I think it looks okay for a beginner map. This outpost was found by the Kharaztorant Cult and is used to house a lot of the Cultists that worship the Dragon Kharaztorant. It's unknown what is inside and any adventurer that dared to go in has never managed to make it out. It is rumored that whoever manages to wander in the outpost would get imprisoned would eventually be killed as a sacrifice to the Kharaztorant Dragon. Do you think you can find out the secrets of the outpost and possibly rescue any survivor inside?

Have some pictures.
V1RX1.png
bKPgL.png
DJgZK.png

This map is aimed to be around Level 25-30 650-750 HP range.
Thanks.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
This "cult" is quickly becoming a damn empire...

Maybe I can work up a renegade lord with some well armored warriors that the king sends you to dispose of, or something.

guard.jpg

Aye?

franky200

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Reaction score
Sounds good, sure.

Fegged

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Lol.. Kharaztorant = Khazorant <--
But not a bad idea after seeing those elementic *word here* growing and growing <.<

Caluminium

Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Kharaztorant is the name of the dragon.

Oh yeah, also, I've replaced the Khazorant in phobia with Orcs. One less map for the Khazorant empire :mrgreen:

franky200

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Reaction score
The name is going to change anyways considering the fact that were changing the whole maps point