LAG?

bodyhunter

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
well I've been to World Walker and Old Helena and I've experienced a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF LAG now I typed that in all caps cause that's how intense the lag is but my suggestion would be to maybe lower the amount of things spawning on those maps. I don't know if this is just on the servers I play.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
bodyhunter said:
well I've been to World Walker and Old Helena and I've experienced a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF LAG now I typed that in all caps cause that's how intense the lag is but my suggestion would be to maybe lower the amount of things spawning on those maps. I don't know if this is just on the servers I play.
A few people including myself already noticed/reported this and tomorrow I'll try to figure out what *might* cause the lag.
The odd thing is: old_helena went fine for me when I played it recently, but World Walker sure as hell did not. You're talking about lag spikes every eight seconds or so, right?

bodyhunter

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Yes the gigantic lag spikes and unbearable and then usually the server crashes.

bodyhunter

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Um yeah so far I've only experienced it on World walker series and Old helena and also a little on the bear part of sky castle

Jordy

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
sfor - did get the map to work a few times but most of the time it just lags bad even the two times it worked it sill crashed after we completed what we wanted that look about 5 minutes anyway.

bodyhunter

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
found another map Foutpost mostly happens on maps with lots of spawns at the same time.